Garcinia cambogia hca 85
But in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise, the studies seem promising.
Garcinia (hydroxycitric acid)
Scientific Name(s): Garcinia cambogia (Gaertn.) Desr. Family: Clusiaceae (Guttiferae)
Common Name(s): Malabar tamarind , hydroxycitric acid ( HCA )
The medical literature primarily documents weight loss and lipid-lowering activity for the plant. However, trials supporting its use are limited.
The dosages of G. cambogia extract in clinical trials ranged from 1,500 to 4,667 mg/day (25 to 78 mg/kg/day). The equivalent hydroxycitric acid (HCA) dose in the trials ranged from 900 to 2,800 mg/day (15 to 47 mg/kg/day). G. cambogia is available in capsule or tablet form with a maximum dose of 1,500 mg/day.
Avoid use if there is a known allergy or hypersensitivity to any components of G. cambogia .
Information regarding safety and efficacy in pregnancy and lactation is lacking.
The herb has documented drug interactions.
At least 15 clinical studies involving approximately 900 patients document very mild adverse reactions. Most adverse reactions included headache, dizziness, dry mouth, and GI complaints such as nausea and diarrhea.
Toxicology studies resulted in no toxicity or deaths in animals at dosages of HCA 5,000 mg/kg, equivalent to 350 g or 233 times the maximum dosage of 1.5 g/day of HCA. In patients taking certain combination weight-loss supplements containing G. cambogia , severe or even fatal hepatotoxicity may occur.
The genus Garcinia is mainly distributed in tropical regions and includes approximately 200 species. G. cambogia belongs to the family Guttiferae and is found in India, Malaysia, and Africa. G. cambogia is commonly found in evergreen or semievergreen forests of southwest India, where 36 other species have been documented. 1 , 2 The plant species has variability in its branching pattern, fruit color, shape, and size. 1 The tree is small-to-medium in size with drooping branches. The leaves are dark green and glossy, oval-shaped with a narrow end, 5 to 12 cm in length, and 2 to 7 cm around. The tree is tolerant to drought and flowers during the hot season. The yellow, orange, or red fruit ripens during the rainy season and contains HCA. It is ovoid in shape, 5 centimeters around, has 6 to 8 seeds, and is listed in the US Department of Agriculture inventory of perennial edible fruits. 2
Dried fruit rinds have been used extensively for centuries throughout Southeast Asia for culinary purposes as a condiment and flavoring agent in place of tamarind or lemon. Additional culinary uses include the flavoring of curries, meat, and seafood. The fruit extract has been used as a flavoring agent for beverages and gourmet spices, as well as a carminative, thereby helping to prevent the formation of gas in the GI tract after a meal. HCA and other organic acids from the dried rind combined with salt help lower pH and provide a bacteriostatic effect used in curing fish. The herb is considered beneficial for overall health in the traditional Ayurvedic medical system. Rheumatism and bowel complaints are treated with a decoction of the fruit rind. A rinse is used from the herbal extract in veterinary medicine for some diseases of the mouth in cattle. HCA has also become popular as an ingredient for weight loss. 2 , 3 , 4
HCA is the primary medicinal component contained in the fruit rinds of G. cambogia . 5 HCA is present as up to 30% by weight in the pericarp of G. cambogia fruit. 6 Xanthones, xanthone derivatives, and polyisoprenylated benzophenones have been isolated. 6 , 7 Some salts used in commercial products are water soluble and bioavailable, and are a good source of calcium (495 mg) and potassium (720 mg). 8 Studies also document interest in production of HCA by using microorganisms. 9 , 10
Uses and Pharmacology
The medical literature primarily documents research on the weight loss and lipid-lowering activity of the plant.
In vitro and animal data
In 2 experiments using the human hepatoma cell line HepG2, overnight exposure to G. cambogia extract caused an upregulation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor activity and an upregulation of the level of HMG-CoA reductase resulting in decreased cholesterol synthesis. 11 Flavonoids from the plant reduced lipid levels in normal and hypercholesterolemic rats. 7 Reductions were also documented in triglycerides, phospholipids, and free fatty acids. The mechanism of action for the flavonoids may involve: (1) reducing the rate of lipogenesis by reducing the activities of lipogenic enzymes, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, and isocitrate dehydrogenase; and (2) increasing the rate of degradation of cholesterol leading to higher levels of hepatic and fecal bile acids, as well as neutral sterols in rats treated with the herb. While dexamethasone typically elevates lipid profiles, G. cambogia extract maintained normal lipid levels in rats administered dexamethasone. 12
In a 4-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, 150 obese patients were treated with a dietary supplement ( G. cambogia extract 55 mg, chitosan 240 mg, and chrome 19 mg) together with a weight reduction regimen. Treatment groups administered the dietary supplement showed statistically significant dose-related reductions in weight, total and LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides, and improvement in high density lipoprotein cholesterol. 13
The suggested mechanism of action involves HCA-inhibiting lipogenesis, increasing lipid oxidation, and reducing food intake. 3 , 14
A study in obese rats found high doses of HCA-containing G. cambogia (154 mmol HCA/kg diet) effective in suppressing epididymal adipose tissue. This same study also found testicular atrophy and toxicity at dosages of 778 mg HCA/kg body weight/day (102 mmol HCA/kg diet) and higher. 4 Another study in rats administered a high-fat diet and a mixture of G. cambogia extract, soypeptide, and L-carnitine, led to a reduction in body weight and accumulation of visceral fat mass. 15 The mixture also improved blood and hepatic lipid concentrations or the induced dyslipidemia in the rats. Other combination products with G. cambogia are also effective in reducing weight gain and improving dyslipidemia, hyperinsulinemia, hyperleptinemia, and fatty liver in mice. 16 The antiobesity effect involves modulation of several genes associated with visceral adipogenesis. One study in adult, nonobese cats found no effect on fat-free mass or energy expenditure. 17
In an 8-week randomized clinical trial, 40 patients were given either placebo or G. cambogia extract (500 mg/capsule) by mouth before each meal. Patients administered the extract exhibited weight loss and improvement in cholesterol and triglycerides when compared with the placebo group. 2
In a 12-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 40 obese patients were treated with a combination supplement containing G. cambogia 50 mg as well as a 1,200 calorie diet per day. Two tablets of the supplement were taken by mouth 3 times a day after meals. The treatment group attained a 3.5 kg weight loss versus 1.2 kg on placebo, and a more than 85% reduction in fat loss in body composition measurements. The majority of the active group participants did not follow the diet regimen. 18
In a 12-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group trial, 89 mildly overweight women were treated with a 1,200 kcal diet along with 2 caplets of G. cambogia 400 mg or matched placebo 3 times a day before each meal. At the end of the trial, both groups lost weight, but the treatment group achieved greater reduction in body weight. G. cambogia had no effect on appetitive variables. 14
Numerous studies document the safety profile of the calcium-potassium double salt of 60% HCA preparation (HCA-SX), as well as its bioavailability and efficacy in helping patients attain a healthy body weight. 3 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23
An 8-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study examined the efficacy of HCA-SX in 54 overweight patients. The treatment group was administered a combination supplement containing G. cambogia 500 mg 3 times a day while the control group received the placebo. All patients were asked to maintain a low-fat diet and drink 64 oz of water per day. The treatment group lost an average weight of 11.14 lb/person as compared with the control group, which lost an average of 4.2 lb/person. 19
Another 8-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study examined the efficacy of HCA in 60 obese patients. The dosage regimen for HCA was 400 mg 3 times a day before each meal. All patients were on a low-fat diet and also instructed to exercise 3 times a week. Results indicated weight loss for the experimental group compared with the placebo group and that 87% of the weight loss in the HCA group was because of fat loss. Appetite scores were also reduced in the HCA-treated group. 19
Visceral, subcutaneous, and total fat accumulation were reduced in 39 patients over 16 weeks in a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. The dosage regimen included HCA 1,000 mg/day versus placebo. At the end of the treatment, both groups were administered placebo for 4 weeks and no rebound effect was documented. 24
Another clinical study documented that treatment with HCA failed to produce weight change and fat mass change in patients. 25 However, the design of the clinical trial, the lack of bioavailability, and dosage of HCA used have been criticized. 2
Other pharmacologic activity
Some studies found that supplementation with G. cambogia can reduce oxidative damage. 26
The fruit contains xanthones, which inhibit pre-neoplastic lesions in mammary and colon cancer. The xanthones may also induce apoptosis in mouth, leukemia, breast, gastric, and lung cancer cell lines in vitro. 27
Glucose metabolism may be improved by lowering serum insulin levels in mice treated with G. cambogia . Leptin is a hormone associated with appetite control. G. cambogia may have leptin-like activity as mice treated with G.
You will find that the solution is a quite simple mix of the already existing ones.
cambogia had decreased serum leptin levels and a reduced leptin/white adipose tissue ratio. 28 HCA treatment delayed and reduced intestinal glucose absorption in rats; the treatment causes delayed intestinal absorption of glucose rather than delayed gastric emptying. 29
HCA promoted lipid oxidation and reduced carbohydrate use in mice at rest and during running. 30 The utilization of respiratory gases was reduced for mice treated with HCA at rest and during exercise. Some studies on herbal coffee supplements with HCA showed an increase in resting energy expenditure to enhance metabolic rates and promote weight and fat loss. 31 , 32
Antiulcer activity was observed against induced gastric mucosal injury in rats with pretreatment of G. cambogia extract that decreased volume and acidity of gastric juice. 33 A similar study in rats found activity against indomethacin-induced gastric ulcers. 34 The anti-inflammatory activity of G. cambogia protected against induced colitis in rats. 35
Red blood cell count
A G. cambogia extract caused an increase in the red blood cell (RBC) count in rat tissue. The activity may be (1) associated with the iron in G. cambogia , as iron is an erythropoietic agent; (2) antioxidant activity and may decrease the rate of oxidant-induced hemolysis, which increases the life span of the RBC; or (3) the content of bioflavonoids in the plant, which may increase the level of peripheral testosterone, which can stimulate erythropoiesis in humans. 36
The dosages of G. cambogia extract in clinical trials ranged from 1,500 to 4,667 mg/day (25 to 78 mg/kg/day). The equivalent HCA dose in the trials ranged from 900 to 2,800 mg/day (15 to 47 mg/kg/day). 2 , 14 , 18 , 19 , 23 , 24 , 25 G. cambogia is available in capsule or tablet form with a maximum dose of 1,500 mg/day.
Due to lack of clinical and scientific information, use should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. One animal study in rats documented decreased maternal body weight gain during gestation. 37
In patients taking medications for diabetes by mouth or insulin, G. cambogia may lower blood sugar levels. 28 , 29
G. cambogia contains iron and thus may have additive adverse reactions for patients taking medications for anemia. 36
Potassium and calcium supplements
Some commercial G. cambogia products contain adequate amounts of potassium and calcium. 8 Caution is advised for patients taking medications for heart disease, high blood pressure, or arrhythmia while supplementing with any product containing this herb.
A mouse study using a commercial polyherbal product containing G. cambogia found a potential serotonergic effect on food intake. Caution is advised for patients being treated for pain or taking medications for any psychiatric condition. 38
Singulair (or leukotriene receptor antagonists)
One case report documented fatal liver failure in a patient taking Singulair and 2 dietary supplements, one of which included G. cambogia and citrus derivatives. 39
A case report of rhabdomyolysisis is documented in a patient taking a combination herbal medicine containing G. cambogia . 40
In one case report, the international normalized ratio of a patient returned to normal after he stopped taking a combination herbal product containing G. cambogia . 41
A total of 15 clinical studies involving approximately 900 patients documented very mild adverse reactions. Most adverse reactions included headache, dizziness, dry mouth, and GI complaints such as nausea and diarrhea. 2 , 42
Toxicology studies resulted in no toxicity or deaths in animals at HCA dosages of 5,000 mg/kg, equivalent to 350 g or 233 times the maximum dose of 1.5 g/day of HCA. 5 In patients taking certain combination weight-loss supplements containing G. cambogia , severe or even fatal hepatotoxicity may occur. 43 , 44 Some animal studies document testicular toxicity, 4 , 45 while other studies do not. 46 , 47
No unusual electrocardiographic effects (QTc interval or other electrocardiograph variables) were seen over 5 hours in patients taking half the recommended dose of a multicomponent weight loss supplement containing G. cambogia . 48 Patients receiving G. cambogia extract (1,667.3 mg/kg equivalent to 1,000 mg HCA/day) for 12 weeks exhibited no reproductive toxicity on serum testosterone, estrone, and estradiol levels. 49
2. Soni MG, Burdock GA, Preuss HG, Stohs SJ, Ohia SE, Bagchi D. Safety assessment of (-)-hydroxycitric acid and Super CitriMax, a novel calcium/potassium salt. Food Chem Toxicol . 2004;42(9):1513-1529.
3. Ohia SE, Opere CA, LeDay AM, Bagchi M, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Safety and mechanism of appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX). Mol Cell Biochem . 2002;238(1-2):89-103.
4. Saito M, Ueno M, Ogino S, Kubo K, Nagata J, Takeuchi M. High dose of Garcinia cambogia is effective in suppressing fat accumulation in developing male Zucker obese rats, but highly toxic to the testis. Food Chem Toxicol . 2005;43(3):411-419.
5. Jena BS, Jayaprakasha GK, Singh RP, Sakariah KK. Chemistry and biochemistry of (-)-hydroxycitric acid from Garcinia . J Agric Food Chem . 2002;50(1):10-22.
6. Masullo M, Bassarello C, Suzuki H, Pizza C, Piacente S. Polyisoprenylated benzophenones and an unusual polyisoprenylated tetracyclic xanthone from the fruits of Garcinia cambogia . J Agric Food Chem . 2008;56(13):5205-5210.
7. Koshy AS, Anila L, Vijayalakshmi NR. Flavonoids from Garcinia cambogia lower lipid levels in hypercholesterolemic rats. Food Chem . 2001;72(3):289-294.
8. Downs BW, Bagchi M, Subbaraju GV, Shara MA, Preuss HG, Bagchi D. Bioefficacy of a novel calcium-potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid. Mutat Res . 2005;579(1-2):149-162.
9. Hida H, Yamada T, Yamada Y. Production of hydroxycitric acid by microorganisms. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem . 2005;69(8):1555-1561.
10. Yamada T, Hida H, Yamada Y. Chemistry, physiological properties, and microbial production of hydroxycitric acid. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol . 2007;75(5):977-982.
11. Berkhout TA, Havekes LM, Pearce NJ, Groot PH. The effect of (-)-hydroxycitrate on the activity of the low-density-lipoprotein receptor and 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-CoA reductase levels in the human hepatoma cell line Hep G2. Biochem J . 1990;272(1):181-186.
12. Mahendran P, Devi CS. Effect of Garcinia cambogia extract on lipids and lipoprotein composition in dexamethasone administered rats. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol . 2001;45(3):345-350.
13. Girola M, De Bernardi M, Contos S, et al. Dose effect in lipid-lowering activity of a new dietary integrator (chitosan), Garcinia combogia extract and chrome. Acta Toxicol Ther . 1996;17(1):25-40.
14. Mattes RD, Bormann L. Effects of (-)-hydroxycitric acid on appetitive variables. Physiol Behav . 2000;71(1-2):87-94.
15. Kim YJ, Kim KY, Kim MS, Lee JH, Lee KP, Park T. A mixture of the aqueous extract of Garcinia cambogia , soy peptide and L: -carnitine reduces the accumulation of visceral fat mass in rats rendered obese by a high fat diet. Genes Nutr . 2008;2(4):353-358.
16. Kim KY, Lee HN, Kim YJ, Park T. Garcinia cambogia extract ameliorates visceral adiposity in C57BL/6J mice fed on a high-fat diet. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem . 2008;72(7):1772-1780.
17. Leray V, Dumon H, Martin L, et al. No effect of conjugated linoleic acid or Garcinia cambogia on fat-free mass, and energy expenditure in normal cats. J Nutr . 2006;136(suppl 7):1982S-1984S.
18. Thom E. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a new weight-reducing agent of natural origin. J Int Med Res . 2000;28(5):229-233.
19. Lau FC, Bagchi M, Sen C, Roy S, Bagchi D. Nutrigenomic analysis of diet-gene interactions on functional supplements for weight management. Curr Genomics . 2008;9(4):239-251.
20. Talpur N, Echard BW, Yasmin T, Bagchi D, Preuss HG. Effects of niacin-bound chromium, Maitake mushroom fraction SX and (-)-hydroxycitric acid on the metabolic syndrome in aged diabetic Zucker fatty rats. Mol Cell Biochem . 2003;252(1-2):369-377.
21. Bagchi D, Deshmukh NS, Soni MG, Bagchi M. Safety of a novel calcium/potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid: I. Two generation reproduction toxicity study. Toxicol Lett . 2007;172(suppl 1):S190.
22. Asghar M, Monjok E, Kouamou G, Ohia SE, Bagchi D, Lokhandwala MF. Super CitriMax (HCA-SX) attenuates increases in oxidative stress, inflammation, insulin resistance, and body weight in developing obese Zucker rats. Mol Cell Biochem . 2007;304(1-2):93-99.
23. Preuss HG, Rao CV, Garis R, et al. An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management. J Med . 2004;35(1-6):33-48.
24. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, et al. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) on visceral fat accumulation: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. CurrTher Res Clin Exp . 2003;64(8):551-567.
25. Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, Pietrobelli A, Greenfield D, Nunez C. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA . 1998;280(18):1596-1600.
26. Yonei Y, Takahashi Y, Hibino S, Watanabe M, Yoshioka T. Effects on the human body of a dietary supplement containing L-carnitine and Garcinia cambogia extract: a study using double-blind tests.
Oz claimed that Garcinia cambogia could be used for natural weight loss with “no diet or exercise” required.
The rind of Garcinia Cambogia contains HCA and is what proponents claim to decrease appetite and prevent the body of accumulating fat.
J Clin Biochem Nutr . 2008;42(2):89-103.
27. Mazzio EA, Soliman KF. In vitro screening for the tumoricidal properties of international medicinal herbs. Phytother Res . 2009;23(3):385-398.
28. Hayamizu K, Hirakawa H, Oikawa D, et al. Effect of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum leptin and insulin in mice. Fitoterapia . 2003;74(3):267-273.
29. Wielinga PY, Wachters-Hagedoorn RE, Bouter B, et al. Hydroxycitric acid delays intestinal glucose absorption in rats. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol . 2005;288(6):G1144-G1149.
30. Ishihara K, Oyaizu S, Onuki K, Lim K, Fushiki T. Chronic (-)-hydroxycitrate administration spares carbohydrate utilization and promotes lipid oxidation during exercise in mice. J Nutr . 2000;130(12):2990-2995.
31. Hoffman JR, Kang J, Ratamess NA, Jennings PF, Mangine G, Faigenbaum AD. Thermogenic effect from nutritionally enriched coffee consumption. J Int Soc Sports Nutr . 2006;3:35-41.
32. Taylor LW, Wilborn CD, Harvey T, Wismann J, Willoughby DS. Acute effects of ingesting Java Fittrade mark energy extreme functional coffee on resting energy expenditure and hemodynamic responses in male and female coffee drinkers. J Int Soc Sports Nutr . 2007;4:10.
33. Mahendran P, Sabitha KE, Devi CS. Prevention of HCl-ethanol induced gastric mucosal injury in rats by Garcinia cambogia extract and its possible mechanism of action. Indian J Exp Biol . 2002;40(1):58-62.
34. Mahendran P, Vanisree AJ, Shyamala Devi CS. The antiulcer activity of Garcinia cambogia extract against indomethacin-induced gastric ulcer in rats. Phytother Res . 2002;16(1):80-83.
35. dos Reis SB, de Oliveira CC, Acedo SC, et al. Attenuation of colitis injury in rats using Garcinia cambogia extract. Phytother Res . 2009;23(3):324-329.
36. Oluyemi KA, Omotuyi IO, Jimoh OR, Adesanya OA, Saalu CL, Josiah SJ. Erythropoietic and anti-obesity effects of Garcinia cambogia (bitter kola) in Wistar rats. Biotechnol Appl Biochem . 2007;46(pt 1):69-72.
37. Deshmukh NS, Bagchi M, Yasmin T, Bagchi D. Safety of a novel calcium/potassium salt of (-) hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX): II. Developmental toxicity study in rats. Toxicol Mech Methods . 2008;18(5):443-451.
38. Kaur G, Kulkarni SK. Investigations on possible serotonergic involvement in effects of OB-200G (polyherbal preparation) on food intake in female mice. Eur J Nutr . 2001;40(3):127-133.
39. Actis GC, Bugianesi E, Ottobrelli A, Rizzetto M. Fatal liver failure following food supplements during chronic treatment with montelukast. Dig Liver Dis . 2007;39(10):953-955.
40. Mansi IA, Huang J. Rhabdomyolysis in response to weight-loss herbal medicine. [Published correction appears in: Am J Med Sci . 2004;328(2):129.] Am J Med Sci . 2004;327(6):356-357.
41. Ferris DJ. Interaction between warfarin and Garcinia cambogia (Fat Burner); a case report. ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting . 38(DEC): p P-404(D). 2003.
42. Pittler MH, Schmidt K, Ernst E. Adverse events of herbal food supplements for body weight reduction: systematic review. Obes Rev . 2005;6(2):93-111.
43. Shim M, Saab S. Severe hepatotoxicity due to Hydroxycut: a case report. Dig Dis Sci . 2009;54(2):406-408.
44. Lobb A. Hepatoxicity associated with weight-loss supplements: a case for better post-marketing surveillance. World J Gastroenterol . 2009;15(14):1786-1787.
45. Anno T, Oono H, Tamura K. Improvement of testicular toxicity in F/344DuCrj male rats fed Ca-type Garcinia cambogia extract by zinc supplemented diets. Nippon Shokuhin Kagaku Gakkaishi . 2005;12(3):121-127.
46. Shara M, Ohia SE, Yasmin T, et al. Dose- and time-dependent effects of a novel (-)-hydroxycitric acid extract on body weight, hepatic and testicular lipid peroxidation, DNA fragmentation and histopathological data over a period of 90 days. Mol Cell Biochem . 2003;254(1-2):339-346.
47. Burdock G, Soni M, Bagchi M, Bagchi D. Garcinia cambogia toxicity is misleading. [Published correction appears in: Food Chem Toxicol . 2007;45(3):515.] Food Chem Toxicol . 2005;43(11):1683-1684; author reply 1685-1686.
48. Min B, McBride BF, Kardas MJ, et al. Electrocardiographic effects of an ephedra-free, multicomponent weight-loss supplement in healthy volunteers. Pharmacotherapy . 2005;25(5):654-659.
49. Hayamizu K, Tomi H, Kaneko I, Shen M, Soni MG, Yoshino G. Effects of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum sex hormones in overweight subjects. Fitoterapia . 2008;79(4):255-261.
Copyright © 2009 Wolters Kluwer Health
LOW PRICE GUARANTEED
100% Customer Satisfaction*
Based on Customer Feedback†
Regular Price: AED217.53
Special Price AED143.73
Regular Price: AED180.63
Special Price AED106.83
Regular Price: AED169.56
Special Price AED92.07
Regular Price: AED169.56
Special Price AED92.07
- Featured Categories:
- Men's Care
- Women's Care
- Combo Deals
- Pure Garcinia Cambogia
Nutrition Forest Pure Garcinia Cambogia with 95% HCA ?
Garcinia Cambogia is a pumpkin shape fruit which exclusively is indigenous to South Asia. The rind of the fruit contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which helps in controlling weight. Knowing the importance of HCA, we use highest 95% HCA with 1400mg tablets serving not just 50%, 60% and 85%. With higher amount of HCA these tablets can be better for weight management than tablets having low value of HCA.
Each serving of 1400mg tablet contains no artificial colors or ingredients and manufactured in FDA registered laboratory. HCA helps in improving serotonin level which leads to appetite suppression. A human studies by Georgetown University Medical Center showed that HCA can be beneficial for lipid metabolism.
Daily supplementation with Pure Garcinia Cambogia can suppress appetite, Nutrition Forest has ensured to follow recommended guidelines, set forth by the most famous dietitian nutritionist and above all our products are manufactured in FDA Inspected Facility under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Another benefit of our tablets is,they are free from milk lactose, soy, gelatin, yeast and fish because these are not required in manufacturing of tablets of Pure Garcinia Cambogia
Since Dr. Oz praised Garcinia Cambogia, many dealers have launched this product but most of them don’t use appropriate proportion of ingredients. Thus you have to be very careful before buying this supplement as many sellers conceal the proportion of all ingredients used. Even most of the sellers don’t use 95% quantity of HCA, they put 50% to 60% value and hence all efforts go in vain. Inapt quantity of HCA may not manifest the effective result. In fact it has also been observed that many companies make spurious statements about consisting of 95% HCA but indeed supplement, they sell, contain hardly 60% HCA.
From the day Dr. Oz recommended use of garcinia in his show, Garcinia Cambogia went through a laboratory test. To see its benefits, it was approved as supportive in weight management. It is important to note that correct dose of HCA can be helpful in weight management. Other products or dietary supplements may contain 200 to 300mg extract of HCA and artificial ingredients which may leads to side effect like liver damage or liver failure. Thus we list the exact proportion of all ingredients on the label of our supplement, Pure Garcinia Cambogia.
"SIDE EFFECT WARNING: NOT ALL GARCINIA CAMBOGIA IS SAME! MAKE SURE IT’S CONTAIN RECOMMENDED 95% HCA"
We’ll Give You 30 days Risk Free
We sell natural products with one goal to provide satisfaction to all our customers therefore we stand behind everything we sell. You must be astounded by such peculiar guarantee but we know you will definitely be satisfied by our product "Pure Garcinia Cambogia 95% HCA Extract"
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Reviews And Buyer’s Guide [2018 UPDATED Edition]
Top Garcinia Cambogia Reviews 2018
Which Brand Of Garcinia Cambogia Is Right For You – And Why You Should Stay Away From Free Trail Offers.
The fact that you are on this page means you already know that Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract is one of the MOST popular weight loss supplements on the market.
This is partly due to an endorsement given by the famous Dr Oz on his TV show a few years ago.
Since then Garcinia supplements have been flying off shelves and Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract reviews have been spreading all over the internet like wild fire.
— and that’s for good reason; It Works!
So now, It is no longer a question of ‘does pure Garcinia Cambogia work’ because many studies have confirmed the efficacy of HCA (the main active ingredient in Garcinia supplements) as being an effective appetite suppressant that can help anyone to achieve their weight loss goals.
This of course depends on the ‘brand’ of GCE used, and whether or not it is taken at the right times and coupled with a healthy lifestyle.
If you are new to Garcinia and found our website by accident, we have also written numerous articles to explain exactly:
- how this supplement works to enhance fat loss,
- the correct dosage requirements
- Combining Garcinia With ACV (A weight loss recipe)
- as well as some of the amazing results by former users.
With that being said, you are probably on the edge of your seat and wondering where to buy Pure Garcinia Cambogia extract so that you can give this natural appetite suppressant and fat blocker a try.
The problem however, is that there are so many brands available on the market that it can become an impossible task for you to choose which brand is right for you.
What’s even worse is that there are so many fake brands, with fake promises and fake celebrity endorsements that you have no idea who or what to trust.
But We Have Great News!
Not only have we used Pure Garcinia Cambogia ourselves, but we have also done extensive research on most of the popular brands listed in the marketplace.
In doing so, we have factored in user reviews, complaints and common red-flags with regards to pricing, ingredients and overall quality of these products.
This has led us to compile a list of the best Garcinia Cambogia Reviews for you to read and choose from.
Want to Skip The Intro?
👉👉 Click Here To See Our #1 Recommended Brand Of Pure Garcinia Cambogia 🔥🔥
Don’t Buy A Brand Of Garcinia Cambogia That May Not Work For You!
Being the top selling weight loss supplement, Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract also has its downside:
The truth is, there are a reputable manufacturers and companies that you can trust to get high quality supplements.
cambogia 50 mg as well as a 1,200 calorie diet per day.
On the flip side however, there are also a few companies that are both shady and are also using shady marketing tactics.
Therefore you have to be careful of these companies that just want to make a quick buck from your hard earned dollars.
You need to choose a brand that has been adequately reviewed and is proven to be effective at a reasonable price.
So while conducting our Garcinia Cambogia reviews (updated 2018), we made sure to include every factor that you should consider when making your purchase decision.
Here Are Some Of The Factors We Looked At:
(1) Popular Free Trial Offers – That Are NOT Free
You may have come across a few offers that promises you a free trial bottle of Garcinia Cambogia supplements if you pay a small shipping and handling fee of $4.95.
But is it really free?
You see, what most of these companies do is to automatically sign you up for a continuity program.
So you pay for the shipping upfront and you get your supplements but unknowingly you also signed up to be billed a recurring fee in 14 days. (Some of these companies even rebill you in 7 days)
Normally this is a charge of $79 or more.
The sad thing is that most people never read the fine prints until after they see the exorbitant payments on their credit cards. Most (not all) of these trial offers will have a terms and condition page that look something like this:
Even worse, most of these companies that are involved in this shady marketing tactic on Garcinia Cambogia free trials offers often make it next to impossible to cancel.
In fact, we get lots of emails from persons that have been scammed with these Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial Offers. Take a look at some of the emails we receive:
… And that’s just a sample of the MANY emails that we receive from persons that unfortunately have been duped into buying free trial offers.
These are really frustrated customers that have been scammed out of their hard earned money. Some of them don’t even know or remember which company they signed up to.
So they are sending us email to get help because those companies make it so darn hard to cancel.
Worse case scenario, if you signed up for one of these offers you may have to cancel your credit card. That’s not ideal especially when you have other important payments coming from that card on a monthly basis.
However, rest assured that not all companies that sell Garcinia supplements are like this and so it is very important to identify trusted online stores and websites.
(2) Expensively Priced GC Products
While some companies do not offer a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia, they try to milk your pockets by charging an arm and a leg for their Garcinia supplements.
This is unacceptable and the truth is that these “over-priced” products doesn’t necessarily mean that they are better quality than cheaper ones.
Our research focused on weeding out some of these suspicious brands by finding a good balance between the quality of the product in comparison to the price.
(3) Quality And Quantity Of The Main Ingredient HCA
The main ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia that is responsible for it’s weight loss properties is Hydroxycitric Acid also known as HCA. Most experts recommend that a high quality supplement should have at least 50% HCA.
Unfortunately, not all brand of GC supplements adhere to this requirement.
Some independent tests showed that even some companies that claimed they had 60% HCA weren’t even close to that amount. In fact, one major company had less than 10% which means that taking such supplements would have no effect whatsoever.
This also explains why some persons who have been taking Garcinia for some time still haven’t experienced any positive results.
(4) Do They Offer A Money Back Guarantee?
If a company believes in their product they will have an iron clad money back guarantee.
Not only is this the right thing to do but it will set you the customer at ease knowing that if the product doesn’t work for you, you can always get your money back.
(5) Do They Contain Fillers And Binders?
Aside from the main Garcinia Cambogia ingredients, some companies tend to add other unnecessary ingredients to their supplements with the claim that they will help you to burn fat faster.
Unfortunately, this can cause the supplement to become ineffective and even worse can cause unwanted side effects.
(6) Do They Have Good Customer Service?
While conducting our research, we reached out to several companies in an attempt to get a response from their customer service. We asked basic questions about shipping and refund policy for example just to see if we would get a response.
To our surprise, Some of the companies we came across were impossible to reach by phone, in fact some numbers published on their websites are non-existent.
We also observed a unique tactic that some of these companies were doing. It seem as if once some negative news start spreading about them, they instantly take their products off the market only to re-brand them with a new name and new packaging and be back on the scene a few weeks later.
(7) How Reputable Is The Company?
If you are to follow sales copy and the sales representatives of these companies then you would fall into a trap. It’s not unusual for a company with less than stellar products to have a great marketing team with amazing sales skills to get you to buy their products.
It is important to dig deep in order to siphon reputable companies apart from the fly-by-night ones. This means that before you make that final buying decision, you must first carry out a thorough background analysis of the company you’re engaging with.
Only work with providers with a good reputation that is backed by third party monitoring.
(8) Unbiased Garcinia Cambogia Reviews From Former Customers
Word of mouth is one of the greatest marketing methods ever. If someone loves a product they will recommend it with two thumps up.
On the other hand, the opposite is true. If someone had a bad experience with a product they will also share that as well.
Considering that, we dug through a ton of Pure Garcinia Cambogia Reviews websites, discussion forums and shopping sites to analyze some of the user reviews left on some popular brands of pure Garcinia Cambogia supplements.
When we were unable to find quality user reviews, if other aspects of the product weren’t up to par, we eliminated it from our list.
How We Compiled Our List Of The Best Garcinia Cambogia Product Reviews That You Can Trust
Committing your time and resources as a consumer is the only way to ensure that you are getting good value for your hard earned money.
However, we have already done all the research for you with regards to where to buy high quality Garcinia Cambogia extract supplements.
After reviewing all of the top brands of Garcinia Cambogia on the market as well as surveying our website visitors and customers we had access to we were able to narrow down to a few Garcinia Cambogia supplement reviews.
We are 100% confident that these products are the best quality on the market and at a reasonable price to help you achieve your weight loss goal.
That Said, Below Are The Top Brands We Picked As We Found Them To Be Highly Reputable And Effective.
Below Is A More Detailed Look At Our Top Garcinia Cambogia Supplement Reviews Of 2017
Our #1 Pick: Garcinia Cambogia Extra
If you are looking for a great brand of Garcinia Cambogia Extract to help you suppress your appetite, burn fat, and get in shape then our research and findings suggest that you should give priority to Garcinia Cambogia Extra.
Here’s Why We Recommend Garcinia Cambogia Extra Over Other Brands Of Garcinia Cambogia”
Garcinia Cambogia Extra Is The Only 2+1 FORMULA ON THE MARKET
It Includes Garcinia Cambogia Extract & Raspberry Ketone ( 100% Natural Ingredients ) To Increase Fat Burn.
The serving size is two capsules and the dosage is 1000mg.
This means that each capsule is 500mg. Starting out you may want to take two capsules per day and then if you are not losing weight fast enough after 2-3 weeks, add another capsule to make a total daily dosage of 1,500mg.
Other Factors That Catapult Garcinia Cambogia Extra To #1
- 100% natural ingredients and extracts
- No Side Effects Reported
- GREAT Customers Service Staff
- Also Contains 200mg Raspberry Ketone
- 10% Discount Coupon Available – Use The Coupon Code GCE10 At Checkout
- TrustWave Approved – garciniaextra.com is using a high level security encryption
- Accept Paypal Payments – You have the option to pay with a credit card or use Paypal instead.
- 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Quality & Reputation Of Garcinia Cambogia Extra
The Garcinia Extra brand is manufactured by a company called Wolfson Berg Limited.
Garcinia Cambogia presente en Garcinia Extra es un fantástico supresor del apetito y previene la producción de nuevas células de grasa no deseadas.
This is a trusted company that takes pride in leading the supplements industry for over a decade.
All their products are made with 100% Natural Ingredients and go through thorough testing before being released to the market.
When is comes to buying products online, customer support is key. The good news is that Garcinia Extra does not lack in this department.
From the moment you visit the official website, you are greeted with a live chat support to help you should you have any questions.
We also tested this chat feature and we were very surprised to see that it was monitored by real human beings and not some software bots. So two thumbs up to GC Extra for their fantastic customer support.
You also have the option to email in or call the support number available on the website.
Simply put, if you are looking for an effective brand of Garcinia Cambogia to help you achieve your weight loss goals then look no further. Garcinia Cambogia Extra will not disappoint.
Click the button below to visit the official website and place your order.
Use The Coupon Code GCE10 At Checkout For A 10% Discount!
Our #2 Pick : Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Coming close in second position is Garcinia Cambogia Plus. This brand just barely misses the top position. It is still one of the most cost effective brands of Garcinia supplements on the market.
Although GC Plus boasts up to 95% HCA content we still had to put it at #2 due to the serving size and the fact that our #1 pick also contains raspberry ketones.
While Garcinia Extra had a serving size of two capsules totaling 1000mg, Garcinia plus only had a serving size of 1 capsule totaling 700mg.
Like GC Extra, this brand also features:
- 100% natural ingredients and extracts
- Made in the US
- No Side Effects Reported
- GREAT Customers Service Staff
Quality & Reputation Of Garcinia Cambogia Plus
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is manufactured by the company Vita Balance which is a leading health company both in the US and UK. From our research, is clear that the company has a good reputation so far.
All their products are made with 100% Natural Ingredients in the USA within FDA approved registered facilities who operate in compliance with federal GMP guidelines.
This also means that their products usually go through thorough testing before being released to the market.
Navigating the GC Plus official website and placing your order is a very simple process.
The website is clean and has a high level security encryption between your web browser and their web server to ensure that your personal information can be transmitted over the Internet securely.
They also have a live chat box should you need to speak to someone and their phone number is clearly displayed on the website. Or you can send them and email and expect a very fast response.
All in all, we rank Garcinia Cambogia Plus as our #2 brand of choice because it has high quality ingredients, great customer support and great value for money and It also offers a 30-Days risk-free money-back guarantee.
Click Here To Visit The Official Garcinia Cambogia Plus Website >>
Our #3 Pick : Bauernutrition Garcinia Cambogia
Third on our list is the Bauernutrition Garcinia Cambogia brand. This brand like Garcinia Extra is manufactured by the company WOLFSON BERG LIMITED.
It also contains 60% HCA and is made from 100% Natural Ingredients in a FDA Registered, GMP Certified Lab!
Similar to our top two picks, this brand also ships worldwide and offers a 60 days money back guarantee.
According to the terms and condition on the official website:
“If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, simply return the unused bottles in the original container within 67 days of when you received your order. We will refund you 100% of the product price – excluding shipping charges.“
Although Bauernutrition sells a lot of products, their support team is always on top of things. Once you visit their website, you can use the chat box to speak with a real person if you have any questions or concerns.
After using this feature when conducting our research, we find the staff to be very friendly, professional and also very knowledgeable.
It’s safe to say that they really trying to help the consumer and not just pushing to make a sale.
The main reason why Bauernutrition Garcinia Cambogia is #3 on our list is because unlike our top 2, we found less customer reviews. However, this maybe due to the fact that this brand hasn’t been on the scene as long as the others.
Overall though, this brand is a great brand with high quality ingredients and good customer service.
Click Here To Visit The Official Bauernutrition Garcinia Website >>
Our #4 Pick : Evolution-Slimming Premium Garcinia
Evolution-Slimming Garcinia Cambogia is by a UK company based in the heart of Canterbury, Kent, England.
There are two reasons why this brand is all the way at #4 on our list.
- It doesn’t have a live chat feature where customers can speak directly with someone to get answers without having to send an email or make a phone call.
- Unlike the above top 3 brands, this brand doesn’t offer any free bottles regardless of how many you purchase.
Although not a huge problem, most people would rather sit at their computer and have their questions answered live without being verbal over the phone.
… Also, while this brand is not that expensive initially, by not giving away any free bottles especially for persons who buys more than one, this may be more expensive in the long run.
With that being said however, the product itself does live up to expectations which is why it is included on our top list.
Evolution-Slimming Garcinia Cambogia also contains 60% HCA and is also manufactured in a FDA and MHRA approved facility in the UK and contains no fillers, binders, or extra ingredients.
Again, this is a great brand of Garcinia supplements and safe for the lack of live chat box, its ranks just as good as our top 3.
Click Here To Visit The Official Evolution-Slimming Garcinia Website >>
Our #5 Pick : Garcinia Cambogia Select
Our fifth product on our list is Garcinia Cambogia Select. The only way you should be going for this brand is if the top 4 products are not available.
This is a fully natural product containing the extract from the rind of the Garcinia fruit. However, falling short behind our top 4 picks, It only contains 50% Hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which is the active substance.
This means that even at the same dosage as our top 4 Garcinia Cambogia reviews above, you’ll still be getting less of the active ingredient HCA which is vital for fat loss.
The plus side is that this brand is shipped worldwide even to some of the countries not covered by the top 4 brands above.
If you live in a country not covered by our top 4 picks then Garcinia Cambogia Select will be your next best option. Keep in mind that you may want to take a higher dosage in order to see amazing results since this brand only has 50% HCA.
Click Here To Visit The Official Garcinia Cambogia Select Website >>
How To Get The Best Results With Garcinia Cambogia
Since you are about to purchase Pure Garcinia Cambogia supplement for weight loss, it is very important that you know how to use it and what to expect. This way, you can set your weight loss goals and achieve them without falling off track.
So Here’s A Question For You…
What would you do if you are home and its about 12 am midnight and your best friend called you and asked you if you could pick her up because her car broke down and she is stranded?
The typical thing to do would be to first ask here where she was. After all, she is your best friend and the mere thought of her being stranded alone somewhere by herself in the middle of the night is driving your nuts.
But Why Would You Ask Her Where She Was?
Because if you don’t know where she was, then there’s no way in the world you’d be able to find her – RIGHT?
Of course, you could jump in your car and start driving and try to guess where she was. The problem with that though is that you would soon find yourself going in circles and you are not an inch closer to finding your friend.
On the other hand, as soon as your friend send you the address of her location, all you have to do is to do is punch it in your GPS and now you have a map of exactly how to find her.
Why Did We Share This Scenario With You?
It’s simple actually!
If you have no idea how to do something, then there’s no way you’ll be able to get it done properly.
This is why it is important that you choose a product that contains only natural ingredients with at least 50% pure garcinia cambogia, so side effects are non-existent.
Which brings us to the topic of how to lose weight fast with Garcinia Cambogia!
Most people simply take Garcinia Cambogia and do nothing else and expect to magically lose all their unwanted fat. Unfortunately, it just doesn’t work like that. This is why a lot of persons are not getting positive results. They simply have the wrong mindset.
Here’s How To Lose Weight With Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Step #1 – Figure Out Your Daily Calorie Requirements
A simple rule of thumb is to multiply your body weight by 13 to get the total number of calories required to create a small deficit for fat loss. So let’s say you currently weight 150lbs. Then Your total daily calorie requirements would be (13 x 150) 1950.
Using a food tracker such as MyFitnessPal is the best way to know how close you are to your daily calorie requirements. The good thing about MyFitnessPal is that it has a huge database of every food you can think of. All you have to do is to enter the amount you are having and it will give you the total calories as well as the macro-nutrient breakdown.
In order to do this, you may need to invest in a food scale. It’s a small price but it will definitely be a great tool to help you accomplish your weight loss goal.
Step #2 – Take Garcinia Cambogia At The Right Dosage Daily
Here’s how Garcinia Cambogia is going to help you lose weight. It will suppress your appetite and as a result you’ll feel less hungry throughout the day. Therefore you wont feel the urge to eat all the time making it a whole lot easier to stick to your calorie requirements.
Garcinia Cambogia Extract will also help to boost serotonin levels to help your mood stay elevated most of the time. This indirectly helps to prevent emotional eating which can sabotage your results.
Another benefit of taking Garcinia Extract supplements is the fact that the HCA also prevents the production of fat cell from carbohydrates. It does this by inhibiting the enzyme citric lyase. This allows your body to use up the energy it get from carbs instead of storing it as fats.
The best time to take your Garcinia supplement it at least 45min – 1 hour before your meals. If you are just starting out with Garcinia, take a dosage of 1500mg daily. Using our recommended top pick Garcinia Cambogia Extra, that would be 3 capsules per day. Take one before breakfast, one before lunch and one before dinner.
Step #3 – Eat Low Calorie Nutritious Foods 80% Of The Time
Dieting does NOT mean that you should avoid your favorite foods all the time. Instead you should be flexible in what you eat and do so in moderation.
Think about this:
Eating bad every now and then wont sabotage your weight loss goals just as how eating healthy every now and then wont get you slim and trim. It is all about what you do consistently.
So focus on eating lots of green leafy vegetables with lots of lean proteins at least 80% of the time and every now and then you can have a nice little treat. That’s enough for you to still achieve your fat loss goal but not that extreme for you to go crazy.
Doing this is a great way to stay motivated and persist to the end. At least you know that after a week of staying consistent you’ll have a nice little treat for yourself!
Be careful not to go overboard though because you run the risk of voiding all the work done throughout the week. So keep your treat to once per week. A good schedule is to stay on track Monday to Saturday and then treat yourself to a snack on Sunday and start all over on Monday again.
Step #4 – Be Patient
Ask yourself this question: how long did it take me to put on all this weight?
What’s your answer?
It’s quite obvious that you didn’t gain all the weight overnight. So don’t expect it to go overnight either. Healthy and long lasting weight loss takes time.
It is recommended that you aim for about 2 – 2.5 pounds weight loss per week while taking Garcinia Cambogia Extra. At the low end that’s 8 pounds per month and on the high end that’s 10 pounds. That may not seem like a lot but in three months of being consistent, that will be 24-30 pounds lost.
Garcinia Cambogia Reviews
Garcinia Cambogia is a very popular weight loss supplement. Based on our research these are the 5 brands that made our top list. #1 and #2 are highly recommended.
Our hope is that after you have read this Garcinia Cambogia Reviews post you are clear on which brands to choose and what to expect. If you are ready to smash your weight loss goal then choose one of the top 5 brands that is recommended and follow the simple 4 steps guide above.
All you need to do right now is to get started! If you have any questions about our Garcinia Cambogia Reviews, just leave them in the comments section below or contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Use The Coupon Code GCE10 At Checkout For A 10% Discount On Garcinia Extra!
Hi, I am 19 year old girl, I eat well and workout a lot. According to my BMI calculator, i am right where I need to be. But I struggle with my self control and have to workout so much more to make up for it. I wanted to lose 5 pounds, and I was hoping I could this. so, when I do this method of weightloss, I need to still eat well and workout right? And I am very active so I just wanted to make sure it’s ok to be doing all of that while doing the weightloss method with ACV and GC. Second, is this more target towards belly fat, because I tend to gain weight in my lower body than upper body and I wanted it to target the whole body. And lastly, if I use this method and get my goal weight, and continue to use it, will it keep having me lose weight or just help with fat buildup, toxins, and just speed my metabolism and settle my appetite?
Hey Brooklyn, I am glad you stop by and I am very happy to help you achieve your weight loss goals. So let’s get to it:
1. You say you are really active and workout so I first want to congratulate you on that. Keep it up!
2. I understand your struggle, we all have it from time to time. So don’t beat up yourself too much. The idea is to ensure that you are eating healthy and within your calorie budget (get to that next) at least 80% of the time so you can treat yourself 20% of the time. (You have to enjoy life, its not about always avoiding your favorite foods. Balance is key!
3. If you take Garcinia Cambogia and ACV, yes you STILL need to workout. This recipe is not a magic potion nor is it a substitute for proper dieting and exercise. It is more of an ‘aid’ to keep your hunger pangs down so that you can stay within your calorie limits on a daily basis. This is the key to burning fat.
4. Pay attention here: you say you want to lose at least 5lbs. From your text, you are already workout out. HOWEVER, you also mentioned that at times you do extra workout to make up for you lack of self control. Here’s the thing, it is VERY hard out exercise your diet. You could workout for an hour and burn 500 calories for example and put it back with one meal.
So how will you know how much to eat?
Well a rule of thumb is to multiply you body weight by 11 to get your daily calorie requirements. So let’s say you weigh 150lbs then your daily calories would be around 1650 calories. And you don’t have to be exact. The best thing to do is to first get yourself a food scale and download the Myfitnespal app and weigh everything you eat and input this in the app.
Then you’ll have an idea of how much you are eating. After 2-3 weeks you’ll be able to eyeball your foods without using the scale. Without knowing how much you are eating, it will be impossible to know whether or not you are in a deficit for fat loss.
5. Unfortunately, you CANNOT spot reduce fat. Regardless of the hype going on in ads, I am being 100% honest with you. How you lose fat will depend on your genetics. Some people may lose fat from their arms first, some their hips and some lose it from their belly last. Taking Garcinia and ACV helps to reduce bloating will will decrease the size of your belly. But you need to lower your overall body fat percentage, and you will get rid of your belly fat. How fast it goes will depend on your consistency.
5. Lastly, if you use this method to get to your goal weight, whether you lose more weight or gain it back will depend on how much food you eat! To maintain your goal weight when you reach their, you would multiply you body weight by a factor of 13-15. For example, if you are at 150 pounds now and wish to stay there then your daily calorie intake will be around 1950-2250. You’ll have to eat close to this for at least two weeks and then adjust accordingly. If you are gaining, cut back a little and if you are still losing, you can add more food.
Hope this helps you out Brooklyn and I would love to hear how you are doing a few weeks from now!