Garcinia cambogia plant description
Another two studies, found here and here, showed no difference in weight loss between Garcinia cambogia and a placebo group.
How To Grow Garcinia Cambogia Plant?
Now, knowing this fact about Garcinia Cambogia tree, it may be clear that you will have to wait for next decade before yielding the fruits of your seeds. Let us now have a look at the process of planting this natural fat burner in your gardens.
- Choosing the right season : Plants grow well in their favourable seasons and when you are starting with some tree planting like this, you may always wait for the right season to come. The spring season is the perfect season to plant Garcinia Cambogia as it will get maximum sunlight and moisture in this period. This will help the seeds to germinate or the sapling to get used to the new surroundings fast.
- Preparing the pot : Garcinia Cambogia tree attains the height of about 12 feet even when grown in pot. You may keep this in mind while placing the pot. The 20 gallons pot would be the appropriate choice. Drill the wholes at the bottom of this pot to allow excess water to drain away. You can cover the bottom of the pot with gravel up to 2 inches. If you are planting it on the ground then it is advisable that you plant it about 30 feet away from other trees as this way you will ensure its health and the quality of future yield.
- Right soil mixture : The regular garden soil is not recommended for Garcinia Cambogia, as this soil is more prone to diseases and weeds. The tree is adapted to Asian environments and if you plant it in garden soil then there are chances that it dies immature. You can make a special potting mixture for this plant by mixing organic compost and garden soil in one is to one proportion.
Some we excluded were either too short (2 weeks), used too small a dose, or had other flaws such as a low fat, high carb diet which researchers believe had a negative impact on the results.
The organic compost would be required periodically even after the tree reaches its full grown stage as this will increase the fruit yield of the tree. This mixture is somewhat same as the soil mixture you see in the rainforests and hence favourable to the growth of Garcinia Cambogia. The soil mixture may be used to fill the pots up to three quarters. At this point, your pot is ready to plant the sapling.
- Planting the sapling : The roots of the sapling may now be planted in the soil mixture filled in the pot. Once the roots are at place, you can put in more soil mixture over it and also around it until you have three inches space left from the top. Don’t fill-up the pot till the edge as once the sapling will start growing, it will take more space and eventually the soil will start flowing out of the pot. This is not what you want and hence keeping the safe distance from the top is strictly recommended.
- The growth phase:Once the sapling is in its place and roots are well settled in the soil, the plant will start growing. You can keep the pot under greenhouse to offer controlled atmosphere or you can also take it to the bright sunny space in your courtyard to let it blossom to its fullest. The sunlight and temperature from 70 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit are the ideal parameters for the growth of this tree. If you have greenhouse then maintaining this temperature would not at all be difficult.
What if you don’t have sapling and need to grow the plant from the seed?
If you don’t have sapling then you can use the seeds.
Make an informed decision based on facts and efficiency criteria to ensure you lose weight safely.
Erythropoietic and anti-obesity effects of Garcinia cambogia (bitter kola) in Wistar rats.
Following steps may be taken for the germination of seeds.
- Seeds may be pilled until the white coloured cotyledons are visible. These cotyledons are then placed in the 550 ppm mixture of gibberellic acid and water. The soaking is carried out for 12 hours.
- The seeds are then planted in one inch deep mixture of seed starting mix where they germinate.
- The seed starting mix should always be kept damp to let the seeds germinate faster. The germination process may take anything from three weeks to three long months. Those looking forward to have quicker sprouting can place the cotyledons in the distilled water and keep it covered. The sprouting will take place in 10 to 12 days.
- Once your seeds are germinated, you can start with the above mentioned steps.
Garcinia Cambogia is a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit found in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Also commonly known as tamarind, it has been clinically proven to support healthy weight loss, metabolize fats and increase metabolic activity.
However, not all Garcinia Cambogia supplements are created equally. The quality of the crops and the results achieved through the supplement depend on the location and soil the Garcinia Cambogia plants are harvested from. At PlantOrigin, we formulate our Garcinia Cambogia supplement with pure, non-GMO Garcinia Cambogia fruit, extracted from regions chosen for their superior condition and potency. In addition, the active ingredient in our Garcinia supplement, HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid), is standardized to 95%, making it more potent than other Garcinia Cambogia supplements available in the market.
Why Choose PlantOrigin Garcinia Cambogia?
- HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS: Endorsed by famous celebrities and doctors, Garcinia Cambogia is clinically proven to support healthy weight loss.
Include lots of proteins, calcium, vitamins, some fats, fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
According to peer-reviewed studies, Garcinia Cambogia can also help fight depression, lower cholesterol, and boost energy levels.
- 100% PURE AND POTENT: Results with garcinia cambogia supplements are mainly dependent on the quantity and quality of the garcinia cambogia extract you buy. Our formula contains non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan Garcinia Cambogia and delivers 2800 MG per day
- 95% HCA: HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) is the active compound in the Garcinia Cambogia fruit that promotes weight loss and metabolizes fats. Most Garcinia Cambogia supplements in the market only contain 60% HCA, which can compromise the results. We standardize the HCA to 95% to ensure the highest potency for maximum results.
- INCREASED METABOLISM: To help boost the metabolism and increase the bioavailability and absorption of HCA, we have added Calcium and Potassium to our formulation.
- NON-STIMULATING: Our non-stimulating formula provides all the weight loss benefits of Garcinia Cambogia without the jitters.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Unsurpassed in quality, our natural dietary supplements are produced from nature’s most superior, nutrient-dense plants.
However, most people report experiencing the fat-blocking effects- you will likely start noticing it within 3-4 days of taking it and its effects fully kick in after about 2 weeks of it building up in your system.
Harvested at their peak and processed under the highest quality control standards, our formulas are designed to help you achieve optimal health benefits.
THE PLANTORIGIN ADVANTAGE:
Our professionally-developed formula contains 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and 95% HCA. This maximum concentration of HCA helps metabolize fats for effective weight loss benefits.
Each serving of our Garcinia Cambogia supplement is enriched with Potassium, Calcium and Chromium to stabilize blood sugar levels and boost the metabolism for faster results.
Using only the finest raw ingredients combined with our ground-breaking technology, we deliver supplements that are free of GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts, and other allergens.
All of our products are manufactured without harmful additives, binders, fillers, hormones, antibiotics or other artificial ingredients.
To ensure the highest standards of safety, purity and potency, all of our products are GMP Certified and verified by an independent third-party for quality assurance.
Garcinia cambogia description plant
Common names : Garcinia cambogia, cambogia cambodgia, tamarind Malabar, Gutierrez, mangosteen, hydroxycitric acid, hydroxycitrate, HCA.
Latin name : Garcinia cambogia, Garcinia atroviride
Family : Family Clusiaceae; clusiacees
English name : Malabar Tamarind, brindal berry, uppage, garcinia
Saskrit Name : Vrikshamla, Kankusta.
Garcinia cambogia The, also called Gutierrez, is a shrub Asia has a long history of gum that is extracted from the resin (gamboge).
(Source: Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al.
It is native to Asia, Australia, tropical and southern Africa, and Polynesia. No fewer than 180 species of Garcinia grow in tropical Asia, Africa and Polynesia, including 30 in India alone.
Garcinia cambogia (cambodgia) is the medium, this evergreen tree and the flowers are unisexual, sessile and axillary. The leaves are dark green, shiny, elliptic to ovate. It gives a fruit yellow or red or purple when ripe, the size of an orange (looks like a small pumpkin 5 cm in diameter). This fruit has a thick skin, it is harvested, dried and ground into powder. The fruit of Garcinia cambogia has been traditionally used in food preparation and cooking, with a distinctive taste.