Garcinia cambogia real facts
You can also find Garcinia cambogia in liquid form.
Garcinia cambogia real facts
Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Have Side Effects?
This much-talked about miracle weight loss supplement has taken the weight loss industry by storm. Garcinia cambogia extract supplements have been dubbed as the "Holy Grail" of weight loss by famous Doctor , due to its revolutionary weight loss properties. However, like all things that promise fast and efficient weight loss, there have been some questions about whether or not there are side effects to this all-natural supplement. But what is garcinia cambogia in the first place?
What is Garcinia Cambogia Extract?
Garcinia cambogia extract is an all-natural weight loss supplement that was introduced in the US market in 2007. Since then, many health and medical practitioners have been buzzing about it because of its fast and effective results to weight loss, even without changes in diet nor doing any exercise. The extract is taken from the rind of the garcinia cambogia – which is a pumpkin-like fruit found in the regions of Indonesia and South East Asia. The extract contains the acid Hydroxycitric Acid or HCA, which is the key ingredient to weight loss.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Help you Lose Weight?
Garcinia cambogia contains the natural key ingredient to weight loss, which is HCA. This revolutionary acid works to help you lose weight in 3 ways:
- Suppresses your appetite by making you feel fuller longer.
- Prevents fat from forming.
- Increases the level of serotonin in the brain to help emotional eaters.
This triple-action formula is the powerful combination that gives garcinia cambogia its effective weight loss properties.
Garcinia Cambogia Benefits
In a recent study by the Purdue University, results showed that people who took 400 mg of HCA 30-60 minutes before eating lost about 6.8-8.1 pounds in over 12 weeks. In another study, this time at Georgetown University, participants lost an average of 5.4% in bodyweight in only 8 weeks – that's about 15 pounds in only 2 months for a 300-pound person! These studies goes to show the amazing weight loss effects of consuming garcinia cambogia extract supplements.
The real great thing about garcinia cambogia is that you can easily lose unwanted fat and weight even without exercise and without changing your food choices. It's the perfect solution for those who have very busy lifestyles! Plus, HCA increases the level of serotonin in your brain, alleviating your mood and helping you sleep better. By making you feel good, you will no longer have cravings when you're stressed out, helping emotional eaters in general.
Are there any Garcinia Cambogia extract Side Effects?
Because of the growing buzz around garcinia cambogia extract, many researchers have made studies about the pros and cons of this all-natural supplement.
It is a bit vain if you look at it without understanding the effect of weight loss in a person.
According to consumer research specialist Lisa King, no studies have shown negative side effects of taking garcinia cambogia supplements. Because the supplement is made from an all-natural fruit, it is perfectly safe and effective. However, because there are so many brands out there, some supplements may be mixed with unhealthy additives that can lead to side effects, which is why as a consumer, you must be wary about the product that you buy.
Things to Consider when Buying Garcinia Cambogia
Because of the popularity of garcinia cambogia, there are many brands that may add some additives to the supplements that can lead to certain side effects. Therefore, there are certain things that you need to consider:
- Check for at least 60% HCA – any less and your supplement will be ineffective. If the brand does not list any percentage of HCA, then don't even bother.
- Check for purity – make sure there are NO binders, NO additives, NO fillers, and NO artificial ingredients.
- Check the price tag – since garcinia cambogia is a natural fruit, it shouldn't be too expensive. Anything more than $60 for a bottle is too much – when this happens, you are assured that the product has unnecessary fillers.
Check if the product is Made in the USA – some reports of side effects come from brands made outside the US, which are filled with binders and additives. So make sure the product is made in a certified lab in the US.
Listed above are the most important things to look for when you check garcinia cambogia supplement. But other factors that you should also take into consideration are:
- LOOK OUT for exaggerated claims, unsupported facts, and too-good-to-be-true promises.
- Make sure the products are made in an FDA-registered laboratory.
Before you purchase you garcinia cambogia supplement make sure it meets the criterias listed above.
Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast
Our TOP recommended product, Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast is 100% natural and 100% Made in the USA. This all-natural garcinia cambogia extract supplement meets all the criteria for fast and effective weight loss!!
- Contains 60% HCA
- 100% Made in the USA
- Made in GMP certified and FDA registered laboratories
Contains NO binders, NO fillers, NO additives, and NO artificial ingredients.
Has a Triple-Action Formula to Bust Fat: Suppresses appetite, blocks fat from forming, AND increases serotonin to help emotional eaters
Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast is the most popular garcinia cambogia supplement today – giving you FAST and EFFECTIVE results, expect to lose weight even WITHOUT diet nor exercise!!
Unsafe diet regimen drugs need to be stayed away from and they are not the best types of conditions for the ordinary person.
are usually of bacterial origin, spreading either up the bile ducts ("cholangitis abscess" -- ascending cholangitis) or via the portal vein ("pyelophlebitic abscess" -- appendicitis, diverticulitis), or from septic emboli (bacterial endocarditis), or following a dirty wound.
Because it's so popular, supplies are running low, so get your Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast today before stocks run out!
29 Things You Didn’t Know About Garcinia Cambogia
What do tapeworms, arsenic, vinegar, and Twinkies have in common? They’ve all been used as weight-loss aids. A supplement produced from an exotic fruit, garcinia cambogia, is the latest weight-loss craze. But the Internet and television are filled with misinformation and hype. Let’s take a look at facts about garcinia cambogia.
1. Garcinia cambogia is grown in Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and parts of Africa.
2. It’s not technically called garcinia cambogia anymore. The tree has a new proper name: Garcinia gummi-gutta.
3. Other names for it are: red mango, Malabar tamarind, pot tamarind, brindal berry, gambooge, and kokum butter oil tree.
4. The fruit of the garcinia cambogia looks like a multi-lobed pumpkin, and is usually green, yellow, or red.
5. It’s normally the size of a large tomato but can grow to grapefruit size.
6. The sour flesh of the garcinia cambogia will pucker your lips. It’s often pickled and used as a condiment.
7. After it’s sun-dried and smoked, the blackened fruit, called kodampoli, gives a tart, smoky flavor to curries. It’s most common in fish curry.
8. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the seeds have a 30 percent fat content. The seeds are sometimes used as a substitute for ghee, clarified butter that’s a common ingredient in Indian food.
9. A number of health claims are made about garcinia cambogia extract. Among the conditions people use it for are: diabetes, cancer, ulcers, diarrhea, and constipation.
10. Its biggest claim to fame is that extract supplements can help speed up weight loss, reduce appetite, and boost exercise endurance.
11. Garcinia cambogia contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may inhibit an enzyme that helps your body store fat. Theoretically, the fat would instead be burned as calories.
12. Allegedly, garcinia cambogia can increase the levels of the neurotransmitter, serotonin — a feel-good messenger in your body. This may enhance your mood and reduce stress-related eating.
13. The first rigorous research on the effectiveness of garcinia cambogia was conducted in 1998. The study concluded that it doesn’t perform any better than a placebo when it comes to helping you lose weight.
14. A 2011 research review showed that it can cause short-term weight loss, but the effect was small and the studies were flawed.
15. Garcinia cambogia can be found in Hydroxycut.
I am fourteen, and I am major into loosing wait, I am 120 pounds, which is alot !
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a consumer warning in 2009 cautioning consumers to immediately stop using Hydroxycut products after reports of jaundice and extreme liver damage in people who used Hydroxycut surfaced.
16. Other health problems associated with Hydroxycut included seizures, cardiovascular disorders, and rhabdomyolysis. However, because Hydroxycut contains many ingredients, it’s difficult to pinpoint the cause.
17. A study from Japan found that rats fed high doses of garcinia cambogia lost significant fat. However, the high doses also caused testicular atrophy.
18. In 2012, pop television doc, Mehmet Oz, announced to his audience that garcinia cambogia is a revolutionary fat buster. The show’s graphics read: “No Exercise. No Diet. No Effort.”
19. In June 2014, Dr. Oz was chided for making unwarranted claims about garcinia cambogia and other products in an appearance before the Senate Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security.
20. Garcinia cambogia is available in capsules, tablets, powders, and liquids. Capsules should be taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes to an hour before a meal.
21. According to ConsumerLab.com, many garcinia cambogia supplements don’t contain the amount of garcinia cambogia listed on the label. Instead, they found the doses were either too low or too high. If you take the capsules, buy a reputable brand and make sure they contain at least 50 percent HCA.
22. Most garcinia cambogia supplements also contain other ingredients, some of which might not be listed.
23. When it comes to a recommended dose, most sources provide the recommended dose of HCA rather than garcinia cambogia itself. According to ConsumerLab.com, the recommended dose of garcinia cambogia is 900 mg to 1,500 mg of HCA a day. This is consistent with doses used in a number of studies.
24. Side effects of garcinia cambogia may include: headache, nausea, dizziness, and dry mouth.
25. It isn’t known if garcinia cambogia is safe during pregnancy or while you’re breastfeeding, so it’s best to discontinue use of the supplement during these times.
26. Garcinia cambogia may cause a decrease in blood sugar levels. People who have diabetes should discuss this with their doctor before taking the supplement.
27. People with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia should not take garcinia cambogia because it increases acetycholine levels in the brain. Many people with these conditions are given medications to lower acetycholine levels.
28. Garcinia cambogia may interfere with the following medications and supplements: iron, potassium, calcium, antidepressants, statins, montelukast (Singulair), and warfarin (Coumadin).
29. As with other nutritional supplements, keep in mind that garcinia cambogia is not monitored by the FDA for safety and effectiveness.
Where to Buy Garcinia Cambogia?
And Choose One That Will Actually Work?
"Not All Garcinia Cambogia Extracts Are Created Equal."
Not all garcinia cambogia products are created equal.
Garcinia cambogia is a dosage-based supplement, which means the more you use, the more weight you’ll lose.
The HOTTEST new diet supplement to hit the market today, garcinia cambogia is dubbed as "The Newest, Fastest Fat Buster" – due to its amazing fat loss properties that make you lose weight even without changing a thing to your lifestyle. However, because it is so popular today, there are many products out there that don't deliver the promises that they make. Some have false or exaggerated "facts" that bring a bad name to this all-natural diet supplement. This is why it is important to take a few things into consideration when you buy your garcinia cambogia product.
So Why is Garcinia Cambogia the Hottest Diet Today?
The extract became highly popular when a popular TV Doctor and health practitioner, dubbed it as the "The Newest, Fastest Fat-Buster" in one of his shows. There have also been clinical studies that prove its effectiveness – proving that it has, indeed, amazing effects on weight loss.
In such studies, ONLY Garcinia Cambogia products with at least 50% HCA have been used. This percentage of HCA is the very KEY to fat loss. While others ONLY have 30-50% HCA, Garcinia Cambogia Extra has 60% HCA!
Things to Consider When Buying your Garcinia Cambogia
Before you click ORDER on any site or hit the store, there are a few things to take note before you pay for your garcinia cambogia bottle. Here are the things you need to check:
Make sure the label on the bottle says Pure HCA – which means Hydroxycitric Acid the active ingredient in garcinia cambogia that brings its incredible weight loss properties. The label has to say atleast 50% pure HCA, otherwise, if it's less than that, it won't work .
Make sure the supplements DO NOT contain calcium. Calcium actually makes HCA ineffective, so check the label before you buy the product
The other criterias are:
It must contain Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
- Make sure there are no fillers, binders, and any other extra ingredients to ensure that the supplements are made of 100% pure garcinia cambogia
- It must be 100% pure
- Make sure that for every daily dosage, you get to have around 1500 to 3000 mg of HCA (make sure to take no more than 3000 mg total per day). The capsules can contain 250 mg where you take 6 capsules a day 30 minutes before meals.
So, check the label to make sure it meets all of the criterias above. If it doesn't, we advise that you don't buy it.
Apart from what we have recommended above, here are other factors to consider:
- Look out for unsupported facts and false claims.
- Make sure the manufacturing facility is certified GMP lab
Garcinia Cambogia Extra created to meet all the criteria of an effective and reliable weight loss supplement, Garcinia Cambogia Extra has 60% HCA, contains no calcium, fillers, nor binders, and manufactured in FDA registered, cGMP certified lab!
Made of 100% natural ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Extra helps YOU lose weight in 3 ways: Suppressing your appetite, increasing the level of serotonin in your brain, and preventing the formation of fats in your body.
Any other purchase that is made can be considered a risk, since it will not have a guarantee of its quality and originality.
You don't have to spend hours and hours at the gym, nor change how you eat – Garcinia Cambogia Extra effectively loses the weight for you! It is the simplest solution to bust your fat!
What Sets Garcinia Cambogia Extra Apart
With Garcinia Cambogia Extra, all they give you are actual facts. They DO NOT promise false claims and promises – but facts from real clinical studies.
Garcinia Cambogia Extra sets itself apart from other garcinia cambogia products in 5 ways:
- Each bottle contains at least 60% HCA
- Garcinia Cambogia Extra is made of 100% pure HCA and 100% natural ingredients with NO calcium, NO binders, NO fillers, and NO additives
- Its recommended daily dose is THE recommended dose for effective weight loss – which is 1500 to 3000 mg per day
All of their products are made in FDA registered, GMP certified lab – assuring you that each bottle meets the standards of quality
Garcinia Cambogia Extra is one of the highest quality garcinia cambogia products on the market today! If you really want to lose weight, don't settle for anything less. Garcinia Cambogia Extra is one of the BEST choices for anyone who is serious about weight loss. Get your bottle today, while supplies last!
Because Garcinia Cambogia Extra is so popular, supplies are limited so HURRY and ORDER YOURS Today!