Is taking garcinia cambogia good for you
You should also be willing in the artillery weakness about what scientists are best for you, and you should also be in titanium you simple tips to lose belly at home take home, as well as tips for effortless weight.
Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Work for Weight Loss?
Recently, Dr. Oz called Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) the “Holy Grail of Weight Loss”- you’d better believe that it is worth taking a look at!
Dr. Chen called Garcinia Cambogia Extract a “Dual Action Fat Buster” that suppresses appetite and prevents fat from being made.
Now that we’ve gotten your attention, let’s review what this product is, how it works, and why it might just be the weight loss cure you’ve been searching for.
The HCA supplement is actually extracted from the skin of the fruit, which is better known by the name tamarind. The tamarind has been around for centuries, and what it can do for weight loss has basically revolutionized how we think of losing pounds.
The fruit is from Indonesia, but it can also be found in Asia, Africa, and India. It is regularly used in Asian cooking, so you may have even had some tamarind in your food before without realizing it!
It is said to actually make your meals more filling, acting as an appetite suppressant and making you feel full much more quickly. In some cultures, they will add the garcinia gummi-gutta to soup which they eat before a meal to aid with weight loss, because they do not eat much at their meals because the fruit actually blocks their appetites. If it has been being used for many years, why are we just learning about this incredible supplement now!?
The use of HCA can help patients lose two to three times more weight than they would lose without taking the supplement. Overall, this can help users of the product to lose ten pounds or more, over and above what they would have lost without the use of the extract. You are not even required to increase your exercise rate or change your diet to reap the results of HCA.
So if you have a problem with the amount of weight you’ve been able to lose, or the ‘plateau’ feeling that most of us get after losing those first few pounds, Garcinia Cambogia may be right for you!
How The Garcinia Cambogia Diet Works
There are five primary reasons that doctors are calling this the Holy Grail for weight loss. First, it helps a person to manage their level of Cortisol, which is the hormone that results from stress within the body.
Second, it is an appetite reducer, meaning it helps you to not only control the amount of food that you eat, but also those pesky cravings that can throw us all off track.
The third reason is that it actually acts like a fat blocker, so that fat cells are not able to be formed within the body. Combine that with a lower appetite and you’re right on target!
Fourth, it naturally decreases the amount of belly fat that you carry on your body. For anyone trying to lose weight, that is the number one area that we have trouble with, so this is a huge added benefit.
Lastly, it helps those of us who are emotional about our eating habits. Are you one of the many people who eat when they are sad, lonely, or depressed?
If you want to take advantage of our Special Savings by ordering multiple containers you can still try the product absolutely RISK-FREE for 67 days!
this weight loss product actually increases your Serotonin level, which helps to even out your moods. You will see a decrease in emotional eating because of it.
Most products simply don’t have as many benefits to the patient. We listed the big five benefits that in tandem, will result in weight loss. Many products out in the weight loss market only have one or two of those features. NOT FIVE! If there are more benefits in your favor, the bigger the chances are that you will lose weight.
Sixth, people who take this product also often see an increase in their lean muscle and a decrease in their level of fat. This is pretty incredible in combination with the five facts listed above.
What to Look for in Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Dr. Oz may have recommended the product on his show, but there are only certain levels of any product that would live up to his high standards. So don’t just buy the first version of the product that you are able to find on the internet and hope for the best. If you do that, you may very well end up with a product that doesn’t meet the doctor’s strict criteria, meaning it will be less effective. While Dr. Oz didn’t approve any one product specifically, you want to make sure the product that you pick falls within the appropriate standards.
There are four things you’ll want to look for in the product that you choose. First, make sure that the supplement is clearly marked as HCA, or Garcinia Cambogia and that it contains at least fifty percent hydroxycitric acid. Next, make sure that the product mentions that it has potassium and calcium in the supplement, which can really help maintain your metabolism level. You also want it to say that it doesn’t contain artificial ingredients (also called binders or fillers). Last, make sure it has a daily serving size of 1500 milligrams, otherwise you won’t be getting enough of the product to make an impact on your weight loss.
Follow the directions on the package, but also, take the product with an empty stomach approximately one hour before a meal. This supplement is not safe for women who are pregnant or who are breastfeeding. If you have any serious medical problems, you should speak to your doctor before you begin a supplement like Garcinia Cambogia.
So instead of counting calories and making sure you get enough out of each minute of exercise per day, you can use this product as an assistant to your weight loss. Your confidence level will increase, and as you start losing a few pounds, you’ll be all the more likely to continue with your weight loss as you gain energy, increase your mood, and watch the pounds melt away.
You can buy the Garcinia Cambogia extract, or HCA, in most health food stores and all over the internet. Keep in mind that if you make no changes to your diet or exercise routine, you’ll probably see a weight loss of around four pounds per month.
What the Studies Tell Us Garcinia cambogia reviews, research results and weight loss testimonials have been mixed to say the least.
Do you accept gift cards as a valid form of payment?
But if you are extra motivated to lose weight, use this as an opportunity to eat better, to start up a daily exercise routine, and enhance the natural properties of this amazing supplement to get the maximum benefit.
Famous doctors stated, “Instead of focusing on your weight, you can now focus on your dress size and waist size and the things we all care about. You’ll look better because you have more of that muscle mass because your energy is being used to build muscle instead of fat.”
Garcinia Cambogia Recap
- It acts as a Fat Blocker, which means fat cells will not be allowed to increase in size
- Appetite Suppressant and Controls Cravings
- Decrease in Belly Fat
- No Side Effects
- Supports Healthy Lipid Levels
- Emotional Eaters will see an increase in Serotonin which will Balance Moods
- Helps in managing Cortisol the Stress Hormone
When Buying Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supplement Use The Dr. Oz Buying Guide:
(Remember Dr. Oz does not recommend any specific brand)
- The name Garcinia Cambogia (HCA) is on the bottle
- It Contains at least 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
- It Contains Potassium and Calcium (helps with metabolism)
- The Daily Serving Size is 1500mg – 3000mg
- There are No Fillers, Binders, or Artificial Ingredients
Health experts, doctors, and scientists have shown that you can lose weight with unparalleled Garcinia Cambogia after close studies of its ingredients and how it works. This is the most authoritative of the 7 studies done so far on Pure Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss:
Obviously, taking an Garcinia HCA supplement alone won’t help you shed those unwanted pounds. But in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise, the studies seem promising. In fact, participants in a recent study who took an HCA supplement lost on avg. about four pounds per month! 🙂
Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? What were your results? How do you feel about it? Share your thoughts with us!
Is Garcinia Cambogia Safe for Diabetics?
Natural supplements that include Garcinia Cambogia have become widely popularized in recent years because of their ability to help curb hunger and discourage the development of fat cells. Men and women all over the world are claiming that it is able to help them manage weight and get healthy. But, one question that many interested users likely have is whether or not Garcinia Cambogia is safe for individuals that are diabetics? And, it is important to understand why this supplement may or may not be appropriate for you before you consume it or start any free trial program.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia, also known as hydroxycitric acid, is derived from a fruit, called tamarind, which is pumpkin-like in nature.
Garcinia Cambogia is somewhat unique in that there are 2 pathways the HCA utilizes to help with weight loss 1.
When included in natural supplements, it has been linked to a number of different benefits for those who take it, including:
- Weight management
- Improved glucose metabolism (according to a study shared in the American Journal of Physiology)
- Decreased appetite
- Increased serotonin productions
- Improved energy
However, you want to keep in mind that not all of these benefits have been clinically proven, yet many people claim to see these positive benefits from Garcinia Cambogia supplements. With that being said, many of these benefits certainly appeal to diabetic patients who want to control their blood-glucose levels in conjunction with their doctor prescribed treatments.
Diabetics Proceed with Caution
Some research has also suggested that weight management is not the only benefit of taking this type of supplement for an individual. Because decreased weight can help to reduce one’s blood pressure and sugar levels, it can only be assumed that simply by losing weight with Garcinia Cambogia it can benefit a diabetic, or anyone who has problems with blood-glucose levels. Additionally, because research indicates that Garcinia Cambogia also seems to reduce the rate at which glucose is absorbed into the intestines after eating it can help to decrease blood-sugar levels. This is an indication that this particular supplement can improve glucose metabolism, which is often a goal that is associated with patients who have diabetes ad are attempting to get it under control.
Yet, there have also been findings in diabetics with controlled blood glucose levels that show that their blood-sugar levels can actually drop too low when their treatment is combined with Garcinia Cambogia supplements. The results of all studies surrounding the relation between diabetes and Garcinia Cambogia are inconclusive, making it difficult to recommend it to individuals with diabetes, especially for those who are taking insulin or medications to control their levels.
The short answer, as to whether or not Garcinia Cambogia is safe for individuals with diabetes is – researchers are unsure. If you are diabetic and considering taking any type of supplement that contains Garcinia Cambogia, you want to be sure that you consult with your primary care doctor first, before taking a single pill. Your doctor can help you to determine if it is safe to be mixing these supplements with any other type of medications you might be taking to keep your blood sugar levels under control.
29 Things You Didn’t Know About Garcinia Cambogia
What do tapeworms, arsenic, vinegar, and Twinkies have in common? They’ve all been used as weight-loss aids. A supplement produced from an exotic fruit, garcinia cambogia, is the latest weight-loss craze.
Only buy Garcinia Cambogia that has at least 60% HCA.
But the Internet and television are filled with misinformation and hype. Let’s take a look at facts about garcinia cambogia.
1. Garcinia cambogia is grown in Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and parts of Africa.
2. It’s not technically called garcinia cambogia anymore. The tree has a new proper name: Garcinia gummi-gutta.
3. Other names for it are: red mango, Malabar tamarind, pot tamarind, brindal berry, gambooge, and kokum butter oil tree.
4. The fruit of the garcinia cambogia looks like a multi-lobed pumpkin, and is usually green, yellow, or red.
5. It’s normally the size of a large tomato but can grow to grapefruit size.
6. The sour flesh of the garcinia cambogia will pucker your lips. It’s often pickled and used as a condiment.
7. After it’s sun-dried and smoked, the blackened fruit, called kodampoli, gives a tart, smoky flavor to curries. It’s most common in fish curry.
8. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the seeds have a 30 percent fat content. The seeds are sometimes used as a substitute for ghee, clarified butter that’s a common ingredient in Indian food.
9. A number of health claims are made about garcinia cambogia extract. Among the conditions people use it for are: diabetes, cancer, ulcers, diarrhea, and constipation.
10. Its biggest claim to fame is that extract supplements can help speed up weight loss, reduce appetite, and boost exercise endurance.
11. Garcinia cambogia contains a compound called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that may inhibit an enzyme that helps your body store fat. Theoretically, the fat would instead be burned as calories.
12. Allegedly, garcinia cambogia can increase the levels of the neurotransmitter, serotonin — a feel-good messenger in your body. This may enhance your mood and reduce stress-related eating.
13. The first rigorous research on the effectiveness of garcinia cambogia was conducted in 1998. The study concluded that it doesn’t perform any better than a placebo when it comes to helping you lose weight.
14. A 2011 research review showed that it can cause short-term weight loss, but the effect was small and the studies were flawed.
15. Garcinia cambogia can be found in Hydroxycut. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a consumer warning in 2009 cautioning consumers to immediately stop using Hydroxycut products after reports of jaundice and extreme liver damage in people who used Hydroxycut surfaced.
16. Other health problems associated with Hydroxycut included seizures, cardiovascular disorders, and rhabdomyolysis.
This nutraceutical has many great benefits that you can read about in detail below.
However, because Hydroxycut contains many ingredients, it’s difficult to pinpoint the cause.
17. A study from Japan found that rats fed high doses of garcinia cambogia lost significant fat. However, the high doses also caused testicular atrophy.
18. In 2012, pop television doc, Mehmet Oz, announced to his audience that garcinia cambogia is a revolutionary fat buster. The show’s graphics read: “No Exercise. No Diet. No Effort.”
19. In June 2014, Dr. Oz was chided for making unwarranted claims about garcinia cambogia and other products in an appearance before the Senate Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security.
20. Garcinia cambogia is available in capsules, tablets, powders, and liquids. Capsules should be taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes to an hour before a meal.
21. According to ConsumerLab.com, many garcinia cambogia supplements don’t contain the amount of garcinia cambogia listed on the label. Instead, they found the doses were either too low or too high. If you take the capsules, buy a reputable brand and make sure they contain at least 50 percent HCA.
22. Most garcinia cambogia supplements also contain other ingredients, some of which might not be listed.
23. When it comes to a recommended dose, most sources provide the recommended dose of HCA rather than garcinia cambogia itself. According to ConsumerLab.com, the recommended dose of garcinia cambogia is 900 mg to 1,500 mg of HCA a day. This is consistent with doses used in a number of studies.
24. Side effects of garcinia cambogia may include: headache, nausea, dizziness, and dry mouth.
25. It isn’t known if garcinia cambogia is safe during pregnancy or while you’re breastfeeding, so it’s best to discontinue use of the supplement during these times.
26. Garcinia cambogia may cause a decrease in blood sugar levels. People who have diabetes should discuss this with their doctor before taking the supplement.
27. People with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia should not take garcinia cambogia because it increases acetycholine levels in the brain. Many people with these conditions are given medications to lower acetycholine levels.
28. Garcinia cambogia may interfere with the following medications and supplements: iron, potassium, calcium, antidepressants, statins, montelukast (Singulair), and warfarin (Coumadin).
29. As with other nutritional supplements, keep in mind that garcinia cambogia is not monitored by the FDA for safety and effectiveness.