Pure garcinia cambogia diet results
HCA can increase the level of the natural chemical seratonin.
Pure garcinia cambogia diet results
Don't Buy Garcinia Cambogia Until You Know You Are Getting One That Works
When you want to lose weight, the safest way to go is the natural way. However, results can sometimes take too long that people would rather turn to supplements made with harsh chemicals and even surgery to get the body that they want overnight. Indeed, losing weight can be such a challenge, especially if you have a very busy lifestyle.
With scientists and the general media raving, one of the most popular NATURAL weight loss solutions today is garcinia cambogia extract dietary supplements. An exciting new breakthrough in the weight loss industry, it is considered to be mother nature's simple answer to losing weight.
One of the recommended brands of garcinia cambogia is Garcinia Cambogia Extra . Made with 100% natural and 100% pure ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Extra gives you fast and effective results even WITHOUT DIET or EXERCISE!! Making you lose weight in 3 ways, Garcinia Cambogia Extra is the perfect solution to a healthier and slimmer body.
Overview of Garcinia Cambogia Extra
Garcinia Cambogia Extra manufactured in an FDA registered, cGMP certified laboratory, ensuring you that they are up to par with the high standards in manufacturing. Safe and effective, Garcinia Cambogia Extra promises results AND delivers.
Unlike other garcinia cambogia extract products that are filled with other ingredients, Garcinia Cambogia Extract is 100% PURE – which means it has NO fillers, NO binders, and NO artificial chemicals! These all-natural veggie capsules meet every criteria of an effective and fast-acting garcinia cambogia product:
- Contains 60% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid)- the needed percentage that makes garcinia cambogia effective in weight loss
- Its recommended dose is 500mg before each meal – the needed dose is from 1500-3000mg ever day
- Garcinia Cambogia Extra is made of 100% pure HCA and 100% natural ingredients with NO calcium, NO binders, NO fillers, and NO additives
- All of their products are made in FDA registered laboratories and cGMP certified labs – assuring you that each bottle meets the standards of quality
Producing truly effective and pure garcinia cambogia extract capsules, Garcinia Cambogia Extra promises 100% Satisfaction and 30-Days Money Back Guarantee!
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Extra Work?
Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical natural fruit that is dubbed as a superfruit. The extract in the capsules is taken from the rind, where there are great amounts of HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) – the key ingredient to making you lose weight. It works in a triple-action powerful combination:
1. Inhibits your appetite by telling your brain that you are already full while also making your feel fuller longer.
2. Blocks fat from being formed in the body by preventing the citrate lyase from turning your carbohydrates into fat. Instead it is turned into energy.
3. Boosts serotonin levels in your brain, which makes you feel better by improving your moods and regulating sleep – decreasing your need for emotional eating.
This triple-action formula is the powerful combination that gives garcinia cambogia its effective weight loss properties.
Garcinia Cambogia Extra Benefits
Aside from the 3 main ways that Garcinia Cambogia Extra help you lose weight, here are its other great benefits:
- Lowers the level of bad cholesterol in your body
- Manages the stress hormone cortisol, helping emotional eaters from food cravings
- Attacks your belly fat
Moves toward glycogen – which helps you burn more fat
Decreases your urge to consume more calories
Because Garcinia Cambogia Extra is made with an all-natural fruit, there are NO SIDE EFFECTS!
You get to lose weight and body fat even WITHOUT DIET NOR EXERCISE! Compared to others who did not take garcinia cambogia, users lost 2-3 times more weight – and that's without changing a thing to their lifestyle! Just the perfect solution for busy bodies.
Ordering Garcinia Cambogia Extra
Because of the popularity of the product, Garcinia Cambogia Extra is struggling to keep their supply in stock.
It can be prepared in many ways, but the most common one includes mixing it into curry paste.
You can visit their safe and secure website to get your hands on any of their product packages. Currently, there are 3 to choose from:
- Order 1 bottle (1 Month Supply) for $49.95! Lose up to 10 lbs
- Order 2 bottles and get 1 bottle FREE($33.00 each, $99.95 total)! Lose up to 20 lbs
- Garcinia Cambogia Extra's BEST SELLING PACKAGE. Order 3 bottles and get 2 bottles FREE ($29.00 each, $149.95 total)! Lose up to 30 lbs
ALL ORDERS come with 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! So, feel confident that you will lose weight, or your money back! Simply go to Garcinia Cambogia Extra's official website , choose a package, pay for your bottles and everything will be shipped quick! Safe, fast, and effective, ORDER your Garcinia Cambogia Extra before supplies run out!
Garcinia Cambogia Diet Plan
While dieting can be very frustrating, there are great natural supplements that can help people of all ages see results. Natural supplements, such as Garcinia Cambogia, are very effective for shedding pounds when coupled with a change in diet.
Garcinia Cambogia is a natural fruit that is found in SouthEast Asia. The versatile fruit grows on large trees and is often used for traditional Asian dishes. The active ingredient that helps people lose weight is found in the fruit’s skin. The skin of the fruit contains Hydroxycitric Acid, or HCA. The skin is used to make a concentrated extract that contains high levels of HCA.
HCA has been found to help lose weight by inhibiting fat producing enzymes. In essence, it affects the body’s process of creating and storing fats. This allows people to burn fat easier. Carbohydrates from foods aren’t turned into fat, allowing the body to use the carbohydrates for more energy. With a calorie restricted diet, less fat is formed and the carbohydrates are efficiently burned off.
In addition to inhibiting fat creation, the extract helps to curb the appetite. It’s been found to increase levels of seretonin, which can ultimately reduce cravings. People will find themselves feeling full for much longer. This will help to naturally restrict their caloric intake, resulting in even more results.
Dieters have the option of taking the extract in a pill or liquid form. Pills should be taken 30 to 60 minutes prior to each meal. It’s often recommended to take a pre-meal dose of 500-1000 mg. Liquid extract should be taken 15 minutes prior to each meal. Dieters just place 1 ml of extract underneath their tongue and hold for approximately a minute. This will ensure fast absorption into the body.
The key to losing weight with Garcinia Cambogia is to go on a diet plan. Simply taking the supplement will not help to lose weight. Dieters need to follow a strict Garcinia Cambogia Diet Plan to see results. Eating a healthy balanced diet allows Garcinia Cambogia to work better and more efficiently. You put good in you get good out!
Restricting Calorie Intake
It’s important for dieters to restrict the amount of calories they consume. Reduced calories will help the body burn off existing fat easier. With an accompanying exercise plan, dieters can quickly see the results they want. Over time, dieters will see their weight loss goals come to fruition. The extract’s ability to curb the appetite will make restricting the diet much easier.
There’s no “one size fits all” calorie number. Everyone’s body is different. Different factors, such as age and activity level, can affect the amount of calories a body needs to stay healthy. That being said, it’s recommended to stay in the neighborhood of 2000 calories a day to see results. Dieters can choose to go as low as 1700 calories up to 2200 calories per day depending on their needs and health.
Going on a diet doesn’t mean people have to limit themselves to just salads. Dieters need to be smart and aware of what goes into their bodies. There are a number of different foods that are high in calories, ultimately making the diet fail.
Garcinia Cambogia is a pumpkin shape fruit which exclusively is indigenous to South Asia.
Yes, Garcinia Cambogia is a safe natural weight-loss supplement.
It’s good to avoid calorie rich foods such as the following:
Those are just a few foods that need to be avoided. Dieters should also avoid consuming additional fats. Fried foods and oily salad dressings can cause slow results.
To effectively see results, dieters can follower a flexible Garcinia Cambogia Diet Plan that consists of low calorie foods to speed up their weight loss. Dieters don’t have to be limited in food selection. Dieters can change up their diet daily to add a bit of variety.
For breakfast, dieters can choose to eat one of the following:
For Lunch and Dinner, there are a number of different healthy options. Dieters should choose to incorporate some form of high protein meat. A small meal can consist of:
Garcinia Cambogia has helped numerous people achieve their weight loss goals. The natural supplement is safe and easy to take. It helps the body naturally shed pounds without dangerous side effects. With the addition of a diet and exercise plan, dieters can quickly see a body transformation.
P.S. If you would like to accelerate your weight loss. Then adding a Colon Cleanse with a Garcinia Cambogia supplement is by far one of the best ways to do so. The benefits of a Colon Cleanse is astounding. Doing a Colon Cleanse is very effective at removing harmful toxins and years of built of waste that’s just sitting there in your body.
Using a Colon Cleanse with Garcinia Cambogia is an excellent combination. You really can’t go wrong doing both of these natural supplements. I often get asked “What is the best Colon Cleanse?“. If I had to pick just one, then without a doubt I would go with Premium Cleanse. Their Colon Cleanse is very gentle and made with 100% natural ingredients.
Garcinia Cambogia Review: What You Need To Know
What's Inside This Guide
What’s all the fuss about? Well, this fruit rind extract has been touted as a revolutionary way to lose fat, tone up and suppress those cravings all in one natural supplement. With virtually no side effects, not like the awful buzz of too much caffeine or the nauseous feeling that many appetite suppressants can bring, this supplement was featured on the Dr Oz show, where his team of dedicated professionals explained just how this new pill could help the body to use its excess fat stores AND block the ability to build new fat reserves whilst reducing the stress level cortisone.
So if you’re like me, and hold your excess weight around your middle, this could be the perfect solution. But, the reviews out there have been mixed with some people seeing good results and others seeing very little indeed. Could it be that this secret ingredient is nothing more than a marketing ploy, or are we being cheated by unscrupulous companies while we chase our dreams of a tighter, more toned body? I thought I’d check out GCE from my favorite store and see whether this really is a miracle weight loss supplement.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
Before we get to the supplement, dosage, side effects and so on, I thought I’d include a little information about the source of the supplement. Garcinia Cambogia Extract is taken from the rind of the malaban tamarind fruit, a fruit native to South East Asia and India. It has been used medicinally and in food preparation in its native home for centuries, because it has been said to boast the following properties:
- Souring agent, used in traditional Indian or South East Asian hot and sour curries
- Used for bowel problems and rheumatism
- Contains HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) which has been under the spotlight for weight loss
- Food preservative, coloring agent and curing agent
- Used as a carmative to prevent or expel excess gas formed in the GI tract
How is Garcinia Cambogia linked to weight loss?
Garcinia Cambogia is said to boost weight loss in two different ways. Firstly, it blocks the enzyme in the liver that is responsible for the default function of converting sugar and carbs to fat. So instead of the fat cells getting plumper, GCE ‘plugs’ the fat cells and directs any sugar and carbs to the energy stores to be burnt off.
If you are to follow sales copy and the sales representatives of these companies then you would fall into a trap.
The body is processing less fat and is under less stress, so less cortisol (the belly fat-creating hormone) is produced. The second way that it works is by sending signals to the brain that release more serotonin, our happy hormone, and this happiness stops us craving stress foods like sugar, carbs and salty foods and could have a positive impact on appetite suppression. For more information about how Garcinia Cambogia works, please visit my review of the Dr Oz show.
About Garcinia Cambogia and its clinical studies
Several clinical studies have been undertaken to assess the efficacy of Garcinia Cambogia. At the moment the research is a little patchy and generally the medical community recommends more testing. I’ve written a longer article focused on Garcinia Cambogia research and clinical trials, but have included a summary right here for you:
- In a four week trial, 150 obese subjects saw a significant, dose-dependent decrease in weight, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and an improvement in good cholesterol
- In an eight week trial, 40 subjects saw an increase in weight loss against the placebo group
- In a 12 week trial with a reduced calorie diet, the group lost nearly three times as much weight as the placebo group
- In a 4 week trial with a reduced calorie diet, 89 mildly overweight women saw an increase in weight loss against the placebo group, but noted no discernible change to appetite
- In an eight week trial with a low fat diet and at least 64oz water consumption per day, 54 overweight subjects lost an average of 11.2lb per person
- In an eight week trial with a low fat diet and moderate (three times per week) exercise, 60 obese subjects saw a greater weight loss and reduction of appetite than the placebo group
- In a 16 week trial with a low fat diet and moderate exercise, all 39 subjects saw a reduction in belly fat and gained none of it when given a placebo for four weeks
Go to any medical site and they will be the first to say that the supplement and ingredients such as HCA need a ton more research. It’s the same with any new herbal supplement I guess. But the research that’s taken place to date is certainly encouraging.
Is It Trusted And Safe To Use?
Genuine Garcinia Cambogia has been noted to have been ‘well tolerated’ for up to 12 weeks in human trials. Whilst this is a little vague, it means that there are generally few adverse reactions. Be sure to read the ‘who should take Garcinia Cambogia’ section below, for a list of who should avoid the supplement.
Who Is Garcinia Cambogia For?
Being a natural supplement, there are few people that should avoid taking Garcinia Cambogia. However, until more research has been undertaken, it is recommended that the following people should avoid it, or use it under medical supervision:
- Patients with diabetes (high blood sugar) or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) should avoid the supplement
- Patients taking any medication that affect blood sugar should use Garcinia Cambogia under medical supervision
- Patients with a high risk or history of rhabdomyolysis (a potentially fatal disease involving the degeneration of skeletal muscle) should use Garcinia Cambogia under medical supervision
- Patients taking statins, should exercise caution as the combined medicines may increase the risk of rhabdomyolysis
- Those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia should avoid Garcinia Cambogia because of the theoretical possibility of forming acetylcholine in the brain
- Those trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid until further scientific evidence can be undertaken
For my full article on Garcinia Cambogia, including dosage and potential side effects, please click here.
My Favorite Garcinia Supplement?
Once you’ve decided that you want to try Garcinia Cambogia, the most important element is finding the right supplier.
So, how do these health claims match up to scientific research?
I’m not pushing any particular brand as it can be difficult to know whether a brand has been replicated and is not in fact genuine. I know of at least two well-known doctors/celebs that have had to put out alerts to their users saying that they are NOT endorsing a particular brand of Garcinia Cambogia, as there are a lot of unscrupulous companies out there selling fake or poor quality goods. I strongly recommend this brand at Amazon. After buying from them, I received great customer support and they were able to provide proof that their Garcinia Cambogia had been tested by a third party lab.
In general, I would say:
- Use a trusted brand or store like Amazon
- Read online reviews about your chosen brand carefully
- Check the small print and reviews if you choose a ‘money back guarantee’ option, make sure that people that have returned the product for whatever reason have actually got refunds
- Choose a supplement that has at least 50% HCA
- Choose a supplement that contains minerals such as potassium and chromium, as these seem to have better reviews online
- Choose a supplement that contains at least 600mg per day
- Choose a supplement free from fillers or binders
Taking Garcinia Cambogia
I chose a supplement to try from my local and trusted health food store, and took 500mg three times per day.
**ULTRA-IMPORTANT** It’s critical that you take the supplements on an empty stomach, around 30-60 minutes before a meal. Food will interact with the supplement and reduce its efficacy. Also, I’m not sure of the science behind this, but I recall one study saw fewer results because the subjects were on a high fiber diet. Somehow that interfered, so eat a balanced healthy diet rich in vegetables, fruit, lean meats and good fats.
I took a supplement that also contained potassium, because I trusted Dr Oz!! I didn’t take any additional extracts as I wanted to see what this supplement did on its own.
So I took the pills three times a day, on an empty stomach. Unlike some supplements I’ve taken, I had no nausea or restlessness, you know like those buzzy caffeine pills. After drinking each one with a big glass of water, it’s common sense that an hour later you’ll be less hungry than you were, but my appetite was definitely more satiated than if I’d just had water.
The results were pretty much from day one, I was less hungry and ate slightly smaller meals, but the biggest effect I saw was in the type of food I wanted and the impact on my snacking. I know that my excess weight is down to my continual grazing, I eat pretty healthy but I can’t sleep unless I’ve had a full carb-loaded meal. And – ladies – at THAT time of the month I have an insatiable appetite for candy, chocolate, crisps, crackers…you name it! But in the three months that I took Garcinia Cambogia, my cravings all but disappeared. I ate when I was hungry (such a novelty for me, usually eating without even being aware of it) and saw the weight come off almost instantly.
I’ll be honest, we’re not talking total body transformations or anything. But I had stubborn belly fat that all types of exercise and diet had failed to get rid of for good. I guess I was carrying an extra 10lb over my ideal weight, and the majority of that was round my stomach. Garcinia Cambogia seemed to target that fat exclusively, which was a win-win for me as I didn’t want to lose any from my bust or butt. So in three months I lost around 9lb, but it was all from where I wanted it to go, and with no discernible change to my diet or exercise regime. I’m pretty fit so kept up the jogging and yoga, and it all seemed to work in harmony! I’ve now got a tighter waistline and am eating ‘mindfully’ for the first time in a hundred years!!
The million dollar question: Does Garcinia Cambogia work?
For me, it definitely worked. I saw reduced cravings to snack, and when I did eat, I was fuller faster, and on better quality foods. During my time of the month, I had little to no cravings. In fact, one time I went to the cinema and usually gorge on popcorn, but I only dipped in and out of this time (my husband was cursing me as he ended up eating it all!).
That said, it will only work if it’s a genuine product with a minimum 50% HCA.
I lost an unbelievable 21 lbs since starting the Pure Cambogia Ultra and Pure Life Cleanse diet!
There are a lot of stores or vendors out there selling inferior products, which is why, in my mind, some people aren’t seeing the results they hoped.
What’s great about Garcinia Cambogia?
- Natural supplement based on fruit used commonly for centuries
- Helps curb cravings for sugar/salt/carbohydrates
- Can boost weight loss, best used in conjunction with a healthy diet and moderate activity
- No horrible side effects like nausea or headaches
- Endorsed by doctors, models and celebrities
- Cheap, compared to many supplements
Anything not so great?
- Some people have seen minimal results – I say you can’t eat everything and expect to lose weight!
- Some people have seen no results – I keep saying it, but check you’re buying from a reputable source and that the supplement contains at least 50% HCA
- Can’t be used by those with blood sugar issues (see my full Side Effects of Garcinia Cambogia report)
What others are saying about Garcinia Cambogia?
I’ve researched many sources of Garcinia Cambogia users to bring you a consolidation of the most frequent opinions. In summary, there have been a lot of people ripped off and for them, they’ve lost money and not seen any results. For those that have bought reputable brands, they’ve seen moderate results which have been optimized by a healthy diet and moderate activity. Here are the views:
- “I dropped from 13.5% to 11% body fat in time for my beauty show.”
- “I have been taking for 2 weeks and have lost 8lbs, I love it!”
- “I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia for 2 months and have lost 10lbs.”
- “I have been taking it for two weeks and don’t see an extraordinary change, just 3lbs in two weeks.”
- “After 1 week, I was surprised by the dramatic results…my energy levels were up and I wasn’t even hungry…after the fifth week my results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 23lbs.”
- “I’ve been taking it for a week and gained 3lbs!”
- “Never buy from a site that appeared 1 hour after the Dr Oz show.”
- “Took for a month and no weight loss”
- “I purchased mine at GNC after talking to the sales person. She said her husband lost 60 lbs but she has only lost 10, but she admitted he works out more.”
My opinion: A summary review of Garcinia Cambogia
It’s not often you can find something that helps you lose weight without changing your diet or exercise habits, but Garcinia Cambogia seems to do just that. I made no changes but saw a drop of 9lb over my trial period, I’m now down to my ideal weight and have lost it all from my belly. I bought from a store I trusted, and went for a supplement with over 50% HCA, and it really worked, particularly in curbing my grazing and snacking. As with any diet supplement, there will be rogue dealers out there so always check reviews before buying online, use recommended products or buy via your trusted store. Here’s to the body you’ve always wanted!
 Girola M, De Bernardi M, Contos S, et al. Dose effect in lipid-lowering activity of a new dietary integrator (chitosan), Garcinia combogia extract and chrome. Acta Toxicol Ther . 1996;17(1):25-40.
 Soni MG, Burdock GA, Preuss HG, Stohs SJ, Ohia SE, Bagchi D. Safety assessment of (-)-hydroxycitric acid and Super CitriMax, a novel calcium/potassium salt. Food Chem Toxicol . 2004;42(9):1513-1529.
 Thom E. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a new weight-reducing agent of natural origin. J Int Med Res . 2000;28(5):229-233.
 Mattes RD, Bormann L. Effects of (-)-hydroxycitric acid on appetitive variables. Physiol Behav . 2000;71(1-2):87-94.
 Lau FC, Bagchi M, Sen C, Roy S, Bagchi D. Nutrigenomic analysis of diet-gene interactions on functional supplements for weight management. Curr Genomics . 2008;9(4):239-251
 Lau FC, Bagchi M, Sen C, Roy S, Bagchi D. Nutrigenomic analysis of diet-gene interactions on functional supplements for weight management. Curr Genomics . 2008;9(4):239-251
 Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, et al.